ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Samsung New Phone Flip Like A Wallet But Actually It Is Not Flip
Total Articles: 250
According to the Wall Street Journal (WSJ), if you are considering a 'flip phone', then think again - unlike the old blowers, futuristic gadgets will be displayed full screen, just like the current trend.
“When the phone is folded, it shows a small display bar on the outside and a camera on the other side,” the source told the publication.
The device is called "winner" by insiders, but is more likely to be called the Galaxy X, which will be launched early next year.
The real innovation will be a curved display: we are not saying that the two screens are separated by a hinge and cannot form a tablet.
Instead, Samsung's revolutionary phone will use an actual folding display.
At 7 inches, the Galaxy X will be larger than larger phones such as the iPhone X (5.8 inches) and Google Pixel 2 XL (6 inches).
It even beat Samsung's high-end Galaxy Note series, and the next generation is expected to launch a 6.3-inch screen.
The company has applied for a number of patents for flexible screens, including a patent that is rolled up like a scroll, so this tip is more than just hype.
Apple has a similar concept - but it is expected that the three phones of the 2018 phones launched this fall will look like iPhone X.
At the same time, Samsung's sci-fi gadgets may be launched in February 2019 at the Mobile World Congress (the main activity of the smartphone industry) in February 2019.
Another advantage of Korean companies compared to their competitors is that they produce OLED displays that can achieve flexible magic inside.
The rumors of folding Samsung phones have been floating since 2013.
The blower was seen in the patent application and was reportedly presented to the company's partners at CES in January.
But there are also some drawbacks: the Galaxy X may cost more than $1,500 (£1,145), undermining its chances of success.
The high price is due to those flashy components - from super-sharp OLED screens to their powerful processors - that are more expensive to manufacture.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Begin A Business - How Do I Become A Founder?
Author: Deepak Malhan
2. Tp-link M7650 Lte-a Pro Mobile Wifi Hotspot Test
3. Motorola One Power Review: What’s Packed Inside?
4. Efficient Way To Manage The Water Pressure Level
Author: Marcus Presar
5. Have An Effect Of Iot On Mobile Application Development
Author: Karl Parker
6. Why Outsource Wifi Services
7. Take Your Business One Step Ahead With Iot Environmental Sensors
8. The Use Of Technology By Your Students Isn’t A 9 To 5 Activity
Author: Dexter Trey
9. How To Choose The Best Php Web Development Company
Author: Jemit Sanghvi
10. Check Out The Importance Of Digital Vehicle Tracking Devices
Author: Ankit Tiwari
11. Technology In Transport: Rethinking The Trucking Business For Future In India
Author: Nitin Parab
12. How To Pneumatic Systems And Air Cylinders Work?
Author: Deborah Gillis
13. Single Engine Vs. Twin Engine Management Systems In Aircraft - A Comparison Of J.p.i Products
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
14. Implementing Actionable Innovative Data Applications Using Key Technology
Author: James J. Adams
15. 10 Must Have Smartphone Accessories For 2018