ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Samsung New Phone Flip Like A Wallet But Actually It Is Not Flip
Total Articles: 240
According to the Wall Street Journal (WSJ), if you are considering a 'flip phone', then think again - unlike the old blowers, futuristic gadgets will be displayed full screen, just like the current trend.
“When the phone is folded, it shows a small display bar on the outside and a camera on the other side,” the source told the publication.
The device is called "winner" by insiders, but is more likely to be called the Galaxy X, which will be launched early next year.
The real innovation will be a curved display: we are not saying that the two screens are separated by a hinge and cannot form a tablet.
Instead, Samsung's revolutionary phone will use an actual folding display.
At 7 inches, the Galaxy X will be larger than larger phones such as the iPhone X (5.8 inches) and Google Pixel 2 XL (6 inches).
It even beat Samsung's high-end Galaxy Note series, and the next generation is expected to launch a 6.3-inch screen.
The company has applied for a number of patents for flexible screens, including a patent that is rolled up like a scroll, so this tip is more than just hype.
Apple has a similar concept - but it is expected that the three phones of the 2018 phones launched this fall will look like iPhone X.
At the same time, Samsung's sci-fi gadgets may be launched in February 2019 at the Mobile World Congress (the main activity of the smartphone industry) in February 2019.
Another advantage of Korean companies compared to their competitors is that they produce OLED displays that can achieve flexible magic inside.
The rumors of folding Samsung phones have been floating since 2013.
The blower was seen in the patent application and was reportedly presented to the company's partners at CES in January.
But there are also some drawbacks: the Galaxy X may cost more than $1,500 (£1,145), undermining its chances of success.
The high price is due to those flashy components - from super-sharp OLED screens to their powerful processors - that are more expensive to manufacture.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. At&t Unite Pro Vs Mifi Liberate
2. Affordable Adelaide Cabling Solutions Available By Licensed Electrician
Author: Brown Ross
3. Importance Of Iot Security Compliance
4. Has Your Mobile App Passed All Tests Before Launching?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
5. Integration Testing Is An Important Step In Development Process
Author: Hvantage Technologies
6. How To Choose The Best Projectors For Your School
Author: Vivency Global
7. Is Rfid Really The Future Of Event Identification?
Author: Roland Ted
8. The Top Five Things You Need To Know In Hotel Digital Marketing
Author: Deepak Chauhan
9. How Do You Fix An Itunes Sync Error On Wi-fi?
10. The Most Effective Method To Find App Developers With The Perfect Skill Set For Your Project
11. A Virtual Number For Maintaining Your Solitude
Author: muhammad AK
12. 2 Major Types Of Computer Recycling
Author: Kelly Sanchez
13. Machine Learning With Golang
14. How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
Author: Aida Martin
15. 6 Major Tools For Android Developers
Author: Daniel Carl