ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
You Can Charge Two Devices At The Same Time With Samsung Wireless Charger Duo
Total Articles: 250
Apple last year canceled a wireless charger that can charge three devices at the same time, but even though this display should have been launched earlier this year, we haven't really seen it yet. Well, Samsung beat Apple with its new wireless charger Duo, a wireless charger that can charge two devices at the same time.
Of course, it can't be charged as Apple promised, but it's still one step higher than a single device wireless charging pad. The wireless charger Duo has two charging points - a circular stand on one side that powers up the smartphone and a flat side on the other that allows the user to place a smart watch or other phone on it.
On the front of the charging pad, two red LEDs appear each time you charge the device. It also comes with a - quite large wall adapter.
Both devices are charging at the same time, and Samsung said it supports fast charging. It accepts 12 V and 2.1 A inputs and a USB-C port on the back.
Duo is not even Samsung's first dual charger. The company released a dual wireless charging tray last year, but it's just a flat charging pad. With the new product, you can support your smartphone for easy viewing of the screen.
Apple's AirPower wireless charging pad can charge three devices at the same time, such as the iPhone, AirPods and Apple Watch in the wireless charging box. But because different devices require different power, it is reported that the pad can detect which device is placed and then provide the correct power for each device. Some rumors claim that the AirPower charging pad will be released in September with the 2018 iPhone device, but others are not confident.
Since its announcement in September last year, Apple has not publicly commented on AirPower's status, but now you may be able to use the Samsung charger to extract two Apple devices. Of course, if you are an Android user, you can also use your wireless charger Duo, which is supported by Qi, to recharge your smartphone and smartwatch.
Samsung announced the launch of the wireless charger Duo and the Galaxy Note 9 and Galaxy Watch at the Unpacked event in New York City.
We are still waiting for more information on pricing and availability, and we will update this story as soon as we have more information.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Begin A Business - How Do I Become A Founder?
Author: Deepak Malhan
2. Tp-link M7650 Lte-a Pro Mobile Wifi Hotspot Test
3. Motorola One Power Review: What’s Packed Inside?
4. Efficient Way To Manage The Water Pressure Level
Author: Marcus Presar
5. Have An Effect Of Iot On Mobile Application Development
Author: Karl Parker
6. Why Outsource Wifi Services
7. Take Your Business One Step Ahead With Iot Environmental Sensors
8. The Use Of Technology By Your Students Isn’t A 9 To 5 Activity
Author: Dexter Trey
9. How To Choose The Best Php Web Development Company
Author: Jemit Sanghvi
10. Check Out The Importance Of Digital Vehicle Tracking Devices
Author: Ankit Tiwari
11. Technology In Transport: Rethinking The Trucking Business For Future In India
Author: Nitin Parab
12. How To Pneumatic Systems And Air Cylinders Work?
Author: Deborah Gillis
13. Single Engine Vs. Twin Engine Management Systems In Aircraft - A Comparison Of J.p.i Products
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
14. Implementing Actionable Innovative Data Applications Using Key Technology
Author: James J. Adams
15. 10 Must Have Smartphone Accessories For 2018