ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Do’s And Don’ts On How To Dress For A Wedding
Total Articles: 30
Do’s and Don’ts on how to dress for a wedding
what to wear in a wedding? what should i wear in a wedding?
Credit: Valerie Birkel @Valilliia_bi
Don’t wear white. OBVIOULSY
Don’t look better than the bride
What we mean by that is, don’t overdo your makeup and hair and overall appearance. It is not your day.
Don’t dress too exiguous or too casual
You don’t want to show up in a tight, cutout mini dress. Number 1 rule for a wedding is, don’t steal the show! A short, animal print dress will most likely do so. Also, don’t ever wear ANYTHING sweat. It is disrespectful to the bride and groom. Show them that you are celebrating their special day. Also, you don’t want to be that person that looks like a homeless in all the pictures.
Dress colorful but make sure the bridesmaids wear a different color
People, especially the photographer, will constantly confuse you as a member of the wedding party. There are so many different colors. Just check in with the bride or the bridesmaids and make sure. Also, it’s really awkward.
Black is the color of death… so avoid black dresses and such
Unless you are a man and wearing a black suit with a colored shirt, stay away from black. (Unless the invitation says black and white). Weddings are happy, bright events. You can finally wear that pink dress without being over the top. Go for it!
Do not wear any jean or sweat pieces
It is not elegant and disrespectful. Period.
Do not wear flip flops
If it is a hot day and you don’t want to wear heels all day, choose some cute, elegant flat sandals.
No sequins and glitter
Again, this day is not about you. When you look like a disco ball, you will most likely earn a lot too much attention.
Tip: bring a pair of flats and a snack on your purse
Source: Popsugar Dress: Antropology Bobby Dress
Source: Popsugar magazine
Dress: Anthropology Bobby Dress
I love and appreciate women’s clothing it has become a passion for me
Entertainment Articles1. Ezway Wall Of Fame
Author: Anil kumar
2. The 1940s Dancers For Hire Add A Vintage Twist To Your Party
3. Tollywood News Latest: Ram Charan #rc12 First Look And Teaser Date Revealed
Author: barath royal
4. Hire Kids Face Painting Melbourne For Your Children's Birthday Party
Author: Creative Faces
5. Best Places To Hangout In Charlotte
Author: Rabbit Spot
6. Event Planners Are A Budget Item Not Just A Cost
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Mp3 Gift Ideas For The One You Really Like On Valentine Day
8. Venky And Chay Movie Canceled Provisionally
9. Must Need Hit For Director Srinuvitla | Aaa
Author: barath royal
10. How To Celebrate Birthday Parties?
11. How To Organize South Indian Weddings?
12. Exclusive Stops On The Kentucky Tours
13. Best Horse Sights In Lexington, Ky
14. Lexington, Kentucky: Interesting Sights Off The Beaten Path
15. Things You Can Do On The Three Day Time Weekend In Lexington