ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Car Service Perth Advice: Home Maintenance Can Really Help
Total Articles: 57
Regular car servicing on a schedule is the very best way to keep your car working as the manufacturer intended. However, not every maintenance task necessarily requires the skills of a factory trained technician. In fact, there are many simple little maintenance tasks that even an inexperienced amateur can carry out themselves. The jobs are easy to do, and they can really help you to keep your car in the best condition and ready to drive.
Check Your Tyres
Many drivers, spend a lot of money every month on fuel, on average Australians fork out $2000 every year to keep their cars running. Over time, a tyre will gradually lose its pressure, and when a tyre is underinflated, it will increase fuel use. This will make the car more expensive to fuel over the same distance, and it will also make the car less safe to drive. The tyres on your car should be visually checked weekly for any signs of bulging, cuts and excessive wear. The tyre pressures should be checked to make sure that they are kept in line with those found in your owner's manual. Tyres in good condition inflated to the correct pressure will give your car more grip and save you money at the same time.
Check Your Oil Levels
It’s a good idea to think of the oil in your car as the blood that circulates through the system. When your oil quality is compromised, this will be reflected in how well the car performs. Every car consumes oil over time, some could even use almost a litre between two oil changes, and if your car has a sudden change in oil consumption, it’s a cause for concern. If your oil has a milky or creamy appearance, this is a strong indicator that your car has serious mechanical issues. Keep your oil topped up is a simple way to quickly examine your oil quality and keep your system working efficiently.
Keep Other Fluids Topped Up
Apart from oil, there are other essential fluids that you can keep topped up to ensure that your engine is getting everything it needs. Some of the most important fluids include transmission fluid, power steering fluid, engine coolant and brake fluid. Over time some of these systems will consume fluid, and it’s a good idea to check them periodically. Keeping these fluids topped up will make your car easier to drive and safer on the road.
If they are looking for a high quality local Subaru car service, Perth based drivers should get in touch with us at City Subaru. We offer a comprehensive Subaru service, Perth motorists can be assured that our technicians are factory trained to work on their cars. We only ever use Subaru branded or approved parts to ensure that your car is kept working to the manufacturer's specifications. If there are any issues, we will inform you before the work commences and you can be sure that the pricing will be fair. A service can be booked with us online, and if you have any further questions, we will be happy to answer them.
City Subaru is your number one local, family owned Subaru dealership in Perth, providing great service, and quality vehicles across 2 locations in Vic Park, and Maddington, so you’ll be able to start your next adventure in a brand-new City Subaru.
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard