ALL >> Education >> View Article
Network Your Way To Success
Total Articles: 18
Business competitiveness has completely changed in this new millennium. The onset of the internet and social networks have changed the requirements for a flourishing career. A decade ago, preparation, skills, and experience were the key factors that determined the success of your career.
Today, there is one more skill you need - networking. MBA colleges in Bangalore and around the world can’t stress enough how important building a network of quality contacts is.
Networking is considered one of the most effective marketing tool and can simplify professional growth. Networking involves developing long-term mutually beneficial relationships between professionals. Your network can not only exchange information, it can also provide work opportunities.
To develop such an extensive and solid network, the best plan of action is to get an MBA. You will be shoulder to shoulder with future leaders, exceptional faculty, and have access to a huge network of alumni.
Networking should start early in your MBA program and sometimes even before that.
Wondering which MBA program is best for you? Contacting alumni will help you understand the culture of the school and provide insights into how the experience really is like. This will not only clear any of our doubts, it will also help you add new people to your network.
During your MBA, pay close attention to your classmates. The connections you build in your class may prove invaluable. Remember, they are all future leaders and several years from now will either have their own successful companies or have high profile jobs in big companies.
You should also focus on interning in various companies. This will not only add to your resume, you can even make contacts - with your reporting manager, and your peers.
You can also contact alumni who work in companies of your choice to ask for advice. Most of them would gladly help you land an internship or even a job with their company.
Ultimately, your MBA shouldn’t just be a 2-year long degree, it should be your network that will help your career and life. The best MBA colleges in Bangalore and in other cities have an alumni network that every student has access to. The more you put into networking during your MBA, the more you will get from it.
Education Articles1. School Data Lists Reveals An Amazing Offer On Christmas And New Year On The Education Email List
2. 5 Top Tips For Teaching English To Kids
Author: MyTEFL Reviews
3. Choose A Brighter Career With Mca (master Of Computer Application )
4. How Technology Is Changing Education System
5. Last Minute Tips For Neet Aspirants
Author: SIKHA ROY
6. Oracle Fusion Hcm Online Training | Oracle Cloud Hcm Online Training
7. The Future Of Java
8. 11 Benefits Of Online English Speaking Course You May Not Consider (2018)
Author: Yogesh Vermani
9. An Overview Of Prince2 Training Along With Its Benefits
10. List Of Top 5 Highest Paying Jobs In Tourism
11. What Makes An Engineering College Great?
Author: Sit Pune
12. Kiwifruit Cultivation
13. Why Oracle's Java Programs Is So Popular And High In Demand
14. Selecting The Best Mba Colleges In Bangalore Depending Upon Three Salient Features
15. How Software Training Institutes Help To Increase The Coding Skills Of Students
Author: MindQ Systems