ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Reasons That Make The Renault Kwid Outstanding
Total Articles: 1
The French carmaker, Renault, was not been counted with the big names until the launch of Duster and Kwid. After launching those two vehicles, the company slowly got the much-needed importance from the car lovers.
The Renault Kwid is already one of the most successful cars in the affordable hatchback segment. It is ranks well against the likes of the segment great, the Maruti Suzuki Alto.
In the following article, some of the car’s key points are provided and that prove why the Renault Kwid is outstanding in its segment.
Despite having a compact design, the Kwid surprisingly gets a muscular look. With an upright stance and body cladding, the vehicle beats a lot of available cars in this segment simply by its look. It comes with one of the best ground clearance as 180 mm. Also, the stubby 13-inch wheels make it look very different from a normal hatchback.
What is inside?
The main concern among customers while going for an affordable car is its cabin space. The Kwid gets a segment leading space inside the car where you can sit and enjoy the drive comfortably. Power windows and central locking system are provided in the RXL variant. Also, a rear arm rest is available in selected variants. Moreover, the car comes with glovebox and cup-holders with cubby holes for storage purpose.
Engine and Transmission
The new Renault Kwid derives its power from a three cylinder, 1.0-litre petrol engine which can make up to 64 bhp of power at 91 Nm of peak torque. A smaller 0.8-litre engine is also provided for lower variants which can belt out a maximum of 53 bhp power and 72 Nm of peak torque. Both the engines are paired with either a 5-speed manual gearbox while a 5-speed AMT is offered only to the 1.0-litre engine.
The small hatch is extremely fuel efficient as the 800 cc engine promises to give a little over 25 kmpl mileage, while the 1.0-litre unit is capable of delivering up to 24.04 kmpl mileage in standard conditions.
Safety and Braking
Affordable vehicles do not contain a lot of safety equipment. However, the Renault Kwid does have some quality safety equipment on the list. It comes with a set of seat-belts with pre-tensioners, both for the front and the rear passengers. These seatbelts will restrict the movement of the passengers during a clash. Moreover, the vehicle gets remote keyless entry with central locking. Speaking of the braking, at the front axle disc brakes are provided while the rear axle gets drums.
The Renault Kwid is an affordable entry-level hatch with a starting price around Rs. 2.5 lakhs. It comes with an SUV-like design and has certain amazing features like best-in-class mileage and segment leading ground clearance. And when mileage gets this high, the sales are sure to rocket high. The car gives a tough fight to Maruti Suzuki Alto 800, Tata Tiago, etc.
To know more about Kwid, Visit: https://autoportal.com/newcars/renault/kwid/
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard