ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Protect Your Samsung S7 From Hacking
Total Articles: 250
Microchip security vulnerabilities expose tens of millions of Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphones to hacker risks, prompting network security experts to advise owners on how best to protect their devices.
The Meltdown vulnerability, first discovered by researchers earlier this year, affected computers, smartphones and other smart devices, but was initially thought to not affect Samsung Galaxy phones.
Hackers can use crashes to access personal information, including bank details and passwords.
Samsung released patches earlier this year to protect Galaxy S7 devices, and network experts warned that the latest implications are that users must install them.
Jake Moore, ESET's security expert, told The Independent that Samsung users should update their devices "as soon as possible" with the latest software to prevent hackers from accessing their devices.
"We usually see people postpone them for a variety of reasons, but I can't emphasize this. Critical updates like this can prevent a series of separate attacks from being critical to both businesses and consumers," Moore said. .
"These tricks always tend to float during the Black Hat [Security Conference], but this may seem to affect millions of users, so it shouldn't be taken lightly."
Rob Shapland, a network expert responsible for the Falanx Group's chief security consultant, described Meltdown as "one of the most important vulnerabilities ever discovered."
Mr. Shapland reiterated the proposal made by Mr. Moore. "For Samsung users, the fix is simple because the company has released a patch to fix the problem," Mr. Shapland said.
"This will be installed by anyone running an update on the phone, but it may take a while for people to do this. There are no known examples of vulnerabilities used on Samsung devices, but the owners are still very important. S7 ensures that their phones are up to date. of."
Mr. Shapland also warned that the full range of Meltdown vulnerabilities may not have been discovered, and that many other devices may still be at risk.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Begin A Business - How Do I Become A Founder?
Author: Deepak Malhan
2. Tp-link M7650 Lte-a Pro Mobile Wifi Hotspot Test
3. Motorola One Power Review: What’s Packed Inside?
4. Efficient Way To Manage The Water Pressure Level
Author: Marcus Presar
5. Have An Effect Of Iot On Mobile Application Development
Author: Karl Parker
6. Why Outsource Wifi Services
7. Take Your Business One Step Ahead With Iot Environmental Sensors
8. The Use Of Technology By Your Students Isn’t A 9 To 5 Activity
Author: Dexter Trey
9. How To Choose The Best Php Web Development Company
Author: Jemit Sanghvi
10. Check Out The Importance Of Digital Vehicle Tracking Devices
Author: Ankit Tiwari
11. Technology In Transport: Rethinking The Trucking Business For Future In India
Author: Nitin Parab
12. How To Pneumatic Systems And Air Cylinders Work?
Author: Deborah Gillis
13. Single Engine Vs. Twin Engine Management Systems In Aircraft - A Comparison Of J.p.i Products
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
14. Implementing Actionable Innovative Data Applications Using Key Technology
Author: James J. Adams
15. 10 Must Have Smartphone Accessories For 2018