ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Protect Your Samsung S7 From Hacking
Total Articles: 240
Microchip security vulnerabilities expose tens of millions of Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphones to hacker risks, prompting network security experts to advise owners on how best to protect their devices.
The Meltdown vulnerability, first discovered by researchers earlier this year, affected computers, smartphones and other smart devices, but was initially thought to not affect Samsung Galaxy phones.
Hackers can use crashes to access personal information, including bank details and passwords.
Samsung released patches earlier this year to protect Galaxy S7 devices, and network experts warned that the latest implications are that users must install them.
Jake Moore, ESET's security expert, told The Independent that Samsung users should update their devices "as soon as possible" with the latest software to prevent hackers from accessing their devices.
"We usually see people postpone them for a variety of reasons, but I can't emphasize this. Critical updates like this can prevent a series of separate attacks from being critical to both businesses and consumers," Moore said. .
"These tricks always tend to float during the Black Hat [Security Conference], but this may seem to affect millions of users, so it shouldn't be taken lightly."
Rob Shapland, a network expert responsible for the Falanx Group's chief security consultant, described Meltdown as "one of the most important vulnerabilities ever discovered."
Mr. Shapland reiterated the proposal made by Mr. Moore. "For Samsung users, the fix is simple because the company has released a patch to fix the problem," Mr. Shapland said.
"This will be installed by anyone running an update on the phone, but it may take a while for people to do this. There are no known examples of vulnerabilities used on Samsung devices, but the owners are still very important. S7 ensures that their phones are up to date. of."
Mr. Shapland also warned that the full range of Meltdown vulnerabilities may not have been discovered, and that many other devices may still be at risk.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. At&t Unite Pro Vs Mifi Liberate
2. Affordable Adelaide Cabling Solutions Available By Licensed Electrician
Author: Brown Ross
3. Importance Of Iot Security Compliance
4. Has Your Mobile App Passed All Tests Before Launching?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
5. Integration Testing Is An Important Step In Development Process
Author: Hvantage Technologies
6. How To Choose The Best Projectors For Your School
Author: Vivency Global
7. Is Rfid Really The Future Of Event Identification?
Author: Roland Ted
8. The Top Five Things You Need To Know In Hotel Digital Marketing
Author: Deepak Chauhan
9. How Do You Fix An Itunes Sync Error On Wi-fi?
10. The Most Effective Method To Find App Developers With The Perfect Skill Set For Your Project
11. A Virtual Number For Maintaining Your Solitude
Author: muhammad AK
12. 2 Major Types Of Computer Recycling
Author: Kelly Sanchez
13. Machine Learning With Golang
14. How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
Author: Aida Martin
15. 6 Major Tools For Android Developers
Author: Daniel Carl