ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
A Mazda Dealers Review: The 2018 Mazda Bt-50 Gt Dual Cab
Total Articles: 13
When they look at their local Mazda dealers, Perth based drivers will notice that SUVs and crossover vehicles are extremely popular. This has been true for a few years now, and these types of cars have driven Australian car sales to new heights. However, we are now starting to see a new trend, high spec dual cab Utes that can be used for heavy duty work during the week and as a family friendly SUV alternative at the weekend. One of the best examples of this is the Mazda BT-50 GT Dual Cab, let’s take a closer look at what this latest version has to offer.
A Brief Overview
The Mazda BT-50 GT Dual Cab is more basic than many SUVs on the market, but it has plenty of features to satisfy most family needs. There is plenty of torque available to pull a work trailer during the week and a boat trailer or caravan at the weekend. The BT-50 GT now has longer distance service intervals for added convenience. Some people, may not like the truck like looks and the infotainment system can be fiddly to use until you get used to it.
The 2018 Mazda BT-50 GT Dual Cab
Has a few new cosmetic features to freshen up the looks, chief amongst these is a new front bumper and grille insert to soften the appearance a little. Of course, there is a wide range of aftermarket bull bars available for those drivers that want to add bulk to the front end. Mazda has also added Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity to their feature set. There is an 8” infotainment screen that has a DAB+ digital radio and Satellite Navigation functionality. There is plenty of kit featured as standard, such as a powered driving seat, leather seating trim, cruise control, dual zone climate control, dusk sensing headlights and 17” alloy wheels.
Under the Bonnet
The Mazda BT-50 GT Dual Cab has a five cylinder turbo diesel powerplant that generates 147 kW of power and 470 Nm of torque in the 1750-2500 rpm range. This engine is paired with a six speed automatic or manual transmission. The 4x4 system is electronically engaged, it has a low range and locking rear differential giving it all the grunt needed for off road driving. The unladen ground clearance is 232mm, but it should be noted that the new front bumper is 2mm lower than the outgoing model. Despite the power on offer, the noise levels and refinement are comparable to the competition. However, if you really stomp down you will get a satisfying roar that is lacking amongst the Mazda BT-50 GT Dual Cab rivals.
If they are looking for a reputable Mazda dealership, Perth based drivers should get in touch with us here at Mandurah Mazda. Here at your local Mazda dealers, we have a wide variety of new, demo and pre-owned cars available for sale. We would love to invite you to join us for a no obligation test drive at your earliest convenience, and you can discover the Mazda driving difference. If you need to finance your purchase, you will find that our rates are highly competitive and your repa
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard