ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Useful Tips To Keep Your Refrigerator Efficient!
Total Articles: 14
We all know that refrigerator is an essential element that belongs to our kitchen and holds immense importance in our day to day life, especially during summer season. It is used for various purposes not only within the house but also in places such as grocery stores, to extend the shelf life of perishable foods and drinks that taste better cold. It is also an irreplaceable object at places like hospitals and medical stores wherein it is used to keep certain heat sensitive drugs such as ‘insulin’ for longevity.
Having multiple uses at various places definitely makes refrigerator an object which is high in demand. Many consumer durable loan providers are giving fridge and Led TV on EMI which is a way that lets you manage your money in a better way! You can actually buy your favourite refrigerator by dividing the cost into equal portions as Emi amount at 0 or low interest, for a particular period of time.
We all know that maintaining the refrigerator is as much important as having one. Knowing and learning some techniques on how to keep our refrigerators runs effectively can surely help in lessening electricity consumption and cost. Why not be in a win-win situation while you buy your favourite home appliance on instalments and also save on electricity consumption while maintaining the efficiency.
Below are some simple tips that can be of great help!
• CREATE SPACE AT THE BACK: Most people ignore this important fact of pulling the refrigerator away from the wall for a prolonged time. It results in accumulation of dust and dirt in the condenser coils which doesn’t let the machinery function properly. Once you clean the coils by dusting it off (of course after switching the main power off) it starts to release the heat without any resistance and load on machinery is lessened resulting in better cooling.
• MAKE SURE THE DOOR SEAL IS INTACT: Check that the rubber/plastic door seal of the fridge by testing if any air is coming out of the door. You can use a thin paper and place it near the rubber seal to check if it flutters because of air or not. If you notice any sign of air coming out then take no time to get the rubber seal replaced! I’m sure you don’t wish to pay for cooling your whole kitchen instead of changing a simple gasket.
• COVER YOUR FOOD: Most foods kept in the fridge contain moisture and it leaches the moisture in the air when left uncovered. The result is, the compressor in our fridge works twice harder to remove the moisture which means consumption of more power! (Also the uncovered foods attracts smells of other food items and gets weird).
• COOL YOUR FOOD BEFORE KEEPING INSIDE: It is advised not to put hot food and utensils inside the fridge as it doubles the effort of the fridge to cool it down. It is better to let the food sit outside and come to normal temperature before you place it in the fridge.
• FILL EMPTY SPACE WITH WATER: It’s a great trick to lessen the energy consumption! If your refrigerator is having ample empty space then prefer placing bottles of water inside, instead of wasting the space. Cold water helps in maintaining the temperature inside the fridge and the refrigerator do not have to work much harder.
Now that you have learnt to maintain the efficiency of your refrigerator, let me give you a good news if you planning to buy a new refrigerator anytime soon. You can now buy a refrigerator on EMI without credit card or any past loan history and that too without the hassles of complicated loan process! Simply visit any of the partner stores of financing companies to take home your favourite refrigerator on the same day.
Meenal Wahi is involved in finance and loan management for over 6 years. She also likes to provide loan and finance tips to people who are interested in home appliance loan, 0 present Mobile finance, SmartPhone Insurance and laptop loan on 0 interest EMI. For more info about finance and loan, please visit: https://www.homecredit.co.in/
Investing / Finance Articles1. Excellent Reasons To Get A Personal Loan
2. Why For Traders Forex Education Is Important?
Author: Linda Hall
3. What Are Credit Repair Services And How They Help?
Author: Martin King
4. Impact Of Indian Festival On The Stock Market
Author: Akash Rathore
5. Moni Finex
Author: Henry Wil
6. What Is Systematic Investment Plan (sip)?
Author: Shashank Pawar
7. What Is The Importance Of Diversification?
Author: Why do we need Diversification in Capital Market?
8. How To Track Mutual Fund Performance?
Author: Shashank Pawar
9. Private Sector Economists Analysts Again Bring Down Singapore 2019 Development Forecast
Author: Epic Research Singapore
10. Explanation On The Types Of The Stock
Author: Epic Research
11. How To Save Money From Day Deposit , Be Rich, Build Wealth And 100% Change Life
12. What Is Equity Linked Savings Scheme Fund? & Benefit Of The Elss Fund
Author: Shashank Pawar
13. Sources Of Small Business Loans
Author: Secured Lending
14. How To Repair Credit After Bankruptcy In Easy Steps
Author: Darren Burgess
15. Points To Tick Off While Taking A Personal Loan