ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
A Brief 2018 Skoda Fabia 81tsi Overview
Total Articles: 25
The latest MY18 Skoda Fabia is a great entry into a light car segment that is hotly contested here in Australia. The current Skoda mantra is “Simply Clever,” and that seems to come through in this latest release. Many people here are willing to break ranks and choose a car manufacturer that can deliver clever ideas meshed with practicality at an affordable price point. Let’s take a closer look at what this new Fabia has to offer a potential buyer.
At a Glance
The highlights include a punchy three cylinder turbocharged engine, AEB as standard, subtle levels of refinement at highway speeds and excellent all round practicality. Some reviewers have reported that the DSG can be frustrating at times and the turbo can be laggy about town. The basic Fabia is inexpensive, but if you start to get into plenty of options, the price can rise quickly.
The Skoda Australia Experience
Here in Australia the Skoda marque still means very little compared to how it performs in Europe. Certain break out vehicles, such as the Superb and the Octavia RS have achieved significant success by carving out a niche of their own within their respective segments. Skoda is hoping that their new Fabia range can mimic this success and go on to build its own base of loyal drivers. The Fabia is Skoda’s smallest and most affordable car offered here in Australia with its sister company VW providing the only real competition in the revamped Polo.
The New Fabia Range
The Fabia range has changed significantly recently, the venerable 1.2 litre four cylinder turbo has been swapped out for a shiny new 1.0 litre three cylinder turbo engine. This new powerplant is available with an output of either 70kW or 81kW depending upon your chosen trim level. The most powerful new engine has raised the torque to 200 Nm compared to 175 Nm on the outgoing model. There is plenty of equipment fitted as standard too, such as a 6.5” infotainment touchscreen, Bluetooth audio and phone streaming, a six speaker stereo system, powered windows and 16” steel wheels.
If they are searching for a Skoda Fabia, Perth based drivers should pay us a visit here at Skoda Perth. We have a large selection of both pre-owned and new cars available including the latest Skoda Fabia models. We invite you to join us for a no obligation test drive at your earliest convenience, and you experience the Skoda driving difference for yourself. If you need to finance your new purchase, you will find that our rates are highly competitive and your repayments will be tailored to suit your specific needs. Our team is standing by to advise you on our latest hot deals, and they will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard