ALL >> Career >> View Article
Career Opportunities: Explore Career In Banking.
Total Articles: 17
Career in Banking:
There are lots of career opportunities in Banking like accounting, taxes, investment banking, public relations, customer relationship management etc. Apart from that, there are lots of global opportunities for a career in banking. There are lots of beginners who would be benefited by choosing a career in the banking sector.
Career in Banking Cadres:
In the banking sector, there are various positions available like clerks, probationary officers, management trainees. Etc.
Recruitment of clerks in banks
Age limit: 18 years to 28 years
Educational qualification: 60% average marks in 12th
You need to clear a written examination which has multiple choice questions. This question paper contains an English test, general knowledge, aptitude etc. The final merit list is the deciding factor whether to hire the candidate or not. It also includes the aggregate marks in written examination and interview. As per the career advice clear the exam and make your career in banking.
Recruitment in Officer Cadre:
At first clerical cadres are filled up by direct recruitments to meet up the rising demands. The minimum age limit for the officer cadre job is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 26 years. You need to secure an average of 55% in any graduate program as a prerequisite before entering the banking sector. Take this career advice seriously.
Data interpretation, general awareness, logical reasoning, English and Verbal reasoning are few of the topics included in the written test.
Other Career Options in Banking Sector:
There are other career options in banking like bill and account collectors, financial managers, bank tellers, loan officers, financial service representatives, audit clerks etc.
Career In Banking is definitely a good choice for those who are interested in economics.
Career Articles1. Kairos Consultancy | Right Destination & Right Opportunity For Job
Author: KAIROS CONSULTANCY
2. How To Select The Appropriate Consultants In Gurgaon?
Author: anoop kumar
3. 6 Ways To Find The Best Locum Pharmacist Jobs
4. Electrical Engineering Interview Questions And Answers
5. Best Pharmaceutical Training Institute In Mumbai
6. How To Style A Button Up Shirt In 4 Different Ways
Author: Melanie Schwartz
7. Baciano Is Giving A Helping Hand
Author: Melanie Schwartz
8. Best Pharmacovigilance Training Institute, Courses And Programs In Mumbai And Pune
9. How To Become A Consultant
Author: Ian Marsh
10. Resume Tips: How To List References On A Resume
11. Best Biotech Training Institute In Pune: Biopharma Training
12. How Retained Recruiters Differ From Contingency Recruiters?
13. How To Answer Interview Questions With Confidence?
14. Job Interview Tips: Top Pre-interview Checklist
15. How To Answer Introduce Yourself In Interview For Freshers?