ALL >> Leisure-and-Recreation >> View Article
Facilities Provided By The Pyari Maa Foundation Which Contributes To The Development Of The Society
Total Articles: 4
More About Pyari Maa Foundation
Pyari maa foundation is an association which seeks for the betterment as well as a healthy living of the needy and the underprivileged. Pyari maa is a team which ensures that they aid the peoples and provide with them all the help and support which can bring a smile on every sad face and improved the standard of living. It is an association or organization which is basically situated in Vrindavan a pilgrim place which is considered to be scared as per Hinduism. As per Hindu mythology, it is believed that Lord Krishna spent his childhood days here and till now exists in each and every heart of the people in Vrindavan. Many millions of people come to worship Lord Krishna and Radha and is even an important pilgrimage destination for the Hindus.
With the same belief that Lord Krishna exists in each and every heart the pyari maa foundation works to serve God which are present in the form of individuals. Serving the needy and the poor is serving god. This organization set up various welfare programs and contributes in adding value to one’s life. The main focuses are as listed below:
Widow empowerment – The foundation is associated to provide the widows with all the love and respect which they are denied by the society. The foundation also ensures that they fulfill all the basic needs as well as their essentials which are required for a healthy living.
Caring for the elderly – Pyari maa foundation pays utmost concern to provide medical help as well as maintaining the health and hygiene of the elderly to improve the standard of living.
Underprivileged – This organization also cater to the poor and needy children with food as well as right knowledge. They help in the upbringing of the children who are going to be the future generation of our society.
Moreover, this foundation is a nonprofit seeking concern whose only motto is to serve others and give them a better life. You can also join hands and help the foundation to serve more peoples. If you are interested to serve any such matters then you can donate a part of your earning for the betterment as well as the development of the poor and the needy. Your donation will contribute to make a wider approach for the betterment and adopt more changes and facilities.
Vijay Singh is the author of this article. For further detail about Pyari Maa Foundation please visit the website.
Leisure and Recreation Articles1. All Inclusive Alaska Fishing Packages 2019
2. Bhagat Singh Horoscope:bhagat Singh Kundli
3. Call Auto Parts
Author: call auto parts
4. Niagara Falls Day Tour From Toronto
Author: Har Ila
5. How To Improve Your Sports Betting Using Bankroll Management
Author: Thomas Hoon
6. Top Halibut Fishing Tips In Seldovia
7. Be Unique When You Design The Interior Of Your Bathroom
Author: Nisha Sarna
8. Enjoy The Sun, Sand And Surf At Abu Dhabi
Author: Zaya Nurai
9. Fancy Bathroom With White Corner Bathtub Matching With Tiles
Author: NISHA SARNA
10. Print Labels | Label Sticker Printing Malaysia | 50percent Print
Author: 50percent print
11. Upper Mustang Trekking With Adventure Master Treks
Author: Santosh Adhikari
12. The Best Accommodation In Kununurrafor Wildlife
Author: Ebony Muirson
13. Vivid Solution To A Concerning Lifestyle
Author: Hemali Khanna
14. Enjoy A Never Seen Before Experience With Your Dear Ones - Hot Air Balloon Ride Experience
15. Aquel Alquiler Coches Alicante Acoyunta Ese Carpo Malhumorado
Author: Vincent Burgmann