ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Why To Choose A Private Pregnancy Yoga Class?
Total Articles: 7
Pregnancy subjects women’s bodies to all kinds of changes, creating much stress on the mind and body. One way that expecting women combat this mental and physical stress is through prenatal yoga. By taking private pregnancy yoga in London, you get to learn exercise routines and proper relaxation and breathing techniques, which, not only help increase strength and flexibility, but contributes to an easier and a lot more comfortable labour. Because it isn’t always easy to find and restore your body’s rhythm during pregnancy, when your hormones are out of whack and your body, steadily growing to make way for new life, practicing yoga might just help you get through the transition.
Pregnancy yoga offers all the universal advantages of regular yoga, like greater range of motion and flexibility, enhanced immune function, and a more balanced nervous system, but there are many specific benefits to private pregnancy yoga in London that are targeted to pregnant women and the baby they are carrying. If you still wonder why so many women are getting into prenatal, below are only some of the best benefits of learning stretching positions and breathing techniques that are designed for the pregnant women:
• It improves sleep
• It alleviates mental and physical stress
• It increases flexibility, strength, and endurance
• It curbs nausea and headaches
• It prevents lower back pain
• It helps avoid carpal tunnel syndrome
• It reduces risk of early labour
• It lowers the risk of intrauterine growth restriction, which slows baby’s growth.
Another less talked about benefit of private pregnancy yoga in London is enlarging your support system. It is critical for a pregnant woman to have a solid support system throughout their pre and post-natal journey. By enrolling to a pregnancy yoga class, you get to share your journey with other mothers to be as well as your instructor, who can provide you with valuable knowledge as you face the unique challenges of pregnancy. Yoga instructors specialising in pregnancy yoga are specially trained to work with expecting mothers. They ensure safe and well-rounded exercises to help pregnant women maximise the benefits of yoga during their pregnancy term and encourage continuous training well after childbirth so as to help the body cope with more changes that after-birth brings. If you are ever looking for a way to keep yourself healthy and well balanced throughout your pregnancy, consult your doctor about taking a private pregnancy yoga classes in London. Getting the approval of your doctor is the best, so as not to interfere with both your and your baby’s health.
About the Author:
Founder of Pommama, Maria Kondrashova, spent ten years running an event management company, a business, which took her all over the world. Maria practiced yoga as an antidote to her busy transatlantic career, but became seriously hooked on its mind and body benefits when decided to have a baby. Limited availability of studio classes and huge variability in quality of private teachers, motivated Maria to launch Pommama project.
Pommama provides private one-on-one pregnancy yoga classes in your own home or workplace in Central London at a time convenient to you. At Pommama, our aim is to help you achieve harmony of mind, body and spirit during one of the most important private journeys of your life - pregnancy through to birth.
Fitness Articles1. Things You Need To Be Careful Of Before Taking Part In Sports
Author: Holly Coane
2. Things You Need To Keep In Mind Before Taking Any New Medicine
Author: Seth Aslatt
3. Meditation In India: Increasing Popularity Among People Due To Complexities In Life
Author: ashu giri
4. King Air Ambulance Services From Varanasi To Delhi With Icu Emergency Medical Facility
Author: king air ambulance
5. The Top Fat Burners For Men
Author: Rishbh Singh
6. Expert Tips For Locating Good Roofers For Roof Repairing Project
Author: Anu Walia
7. Kids And Self-defense Techniques
Author: James Bolte
8. Nausea Treatment In Maharashtra
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
9. What Are The Recommended Diet-options For A Healthy Heart?
10. Try Pilates! The Arthritis Pain Reliever!
Author: Shannon Rene
11. Yoga Teacher Training: The Spiritual Aspect Of Yoga
Author: AYM Yoga School
12. Pilates Teacher Training In Melbourne – How Do You Know You’re Ready?
Author: Christian Ruggeri
13. Are Pilates Classes Safe If You Are Pregnant?
Author: Christian Ruggeri
14. Get Relief From Sciatic Pain
15. Pump Up Your Muscle By Undertaking Pilates Exercises If You Want To Go Easy
Author: Holly Coane