ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
3 Top Tips To Beat Holiday Traffic In The New Subaru Xv
Total Articles: 33
The Subaru XV for sale here in Australia is an excellent vehicle for day to day use. However one of the main reasons for its continued success is the ability to use it for extended soft roading trips and weekend adventures. In order to get your trip off to the best possible start, it’s vital to beat or avoid entirely the oppressive holiday traffic. Here are three top tips to make good progress and beat those holiday traffic snarl ups.
1. Get an Early Start
Of course, it isn’t a great idea to drive whilst being sleepy, but driving when others are still between the sheets is a great way to beat the traffic. Getting that crucial early start will get you a great jump on others that are going to hit the road later. Organisation is key for this strategy to be successful and you will need to do some preparation. Make sure that the car is fuelled, the tyres are checked, and the fluid levels are at their optimum levels. Get the car packed the night before and set the alarm to give you enough time to get past those busier areas. This will allow you to get on the road quickly and get a great start to your break.
2. Traffic Apps are Your Friend
The smartphone has revolutionised how we do many things in our lives, and navigation is no exception. There are apps, such as Google Maps, Apple Maps, and Waze, that all have excellent features for accurate navigation. They can easily guide you around traffic congestions, and you can connect them via Bluetooth to give audio guidance. This will give you excellent directions and allow you to keep your attention focused on the road ahead.
3. The Road Less Travelled
Why not make the most of your break and take the less direct scenic route instead? When you leave the busy highways behind a whole new series of adventures can open up for you to enjoy. You will see things and meet people that you would never encounter on a regular journey. There will be less stress on the quieter roads, and you will have more opportunities to drive your new Subaru XV on less boring roads.
If they are considering a Subaru XV for sale, Perth drivers should get in touch with us here at City Subaru. We have a large selection of both new and used cars available including the new Subaru XV models. We would like you to join us for a no obligation test drive, and you can sample the Subaru driving difference for yourself. Our team is standing by to advise you on our latest hot deals, and they will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
City Subaru is your number one local, family owned Subaru dealership in Perth, providing great service, and quality vehicles across 2 locations in Vic Park, and Maddington, so you’ll be able to start your next adventure in a brand-new City Subaru.
Automobiles Articles1. 3 Tips To Choose The Best Car Repair Service Centre
Author: Best Car services
2. Ultimate Benefits Of Purchasing Used Trucks At Trucks Plus Usa
Author: Steve Hahn
3. Used Chevy Silverado 2500 Turns The Truck Life Into A Good Life
Author: Steve Hahn
4. Understanding Your Peugeot 3008 Suv Hill Descent Control System
5. Amateur Is Demography Big Accomplish
6. 8 Tips To Maintaining A Commercial Vehicle For Longer Use
Author: skylink auto
7. Surviving A Family Road Trip In Your Skoda Superb
8. How To Know About Budget For Car Repairs While Erasing Debt?
Author: Rickey Gregg
9. 3 Steps To Give Your Peugeot 5008 Suv An Autumn Makeover
10. How Does The Hill Start Assist Function On Your Nissan New Car Work?
Author: Andrew Rogers
11. Benefits Of Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
12. Know About Cost Effective Relocating Services For Old, Damaged And Wrecked Vehicles
Author: Jesse Alison
13. Plan Your Next Trip Precisely If You Want To Experience A Mediterranean Climate
Author: Max Brier
14. Learn The Basics Of Bike Repair Works And Know How To Choose A Good Repairer
Author: Levi Fysh
15. Protect Your Windscreen From Rocks And Debris
Author: Sam Lampasona