ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Best Darjeeling Black Tea Benefits
Total Articles: 1
start your day with a cup of black tea. And it is now the most popularly consumed beverage. The benefits of black tea are endless. It has antioxidants and other phytonutrients that can help flush out toxins and heal your body.
Black tea originated in China in 1590 around late Ming Dynasty and early Qing dynasty. Earlier, the Chinese would only drink green or oolong tea. Legend has it that army men while passing through the Fujian province took shelter in a tea factory, which stopped the production of green or oolong tea.
Black tea Benefits
Lowers Ovarian Cancer Risk- Cancer is a fatal disease that has claimed millions of lives. To lower the risk of cancer, particularly ovarian cancer, start drinking black tea. Like the catechins in green tea, the theaflavins in black tea can inhibit the proliferation of ovarian cancer cells.
Blood Sugar Control with black tea – An abstract at the American College of medicine cited a British study which found that a 1.0g tea drink reduced the late phase plasma glucose response in healthy humans with a corresponding increase in insulin.
Anti-Oxidants in black tea – tea has a substance called polyphenols which scavenge for cell-damaging free radicals in the body and detoxify them. Especially damage caused from smoking and toxic chemicals. Black tea has Anti-Oxidant ORAC value of 313 μ mol TE/100g.
Treats Diarrhea- Yes, drinking black tea can help treat diarrhea. Diets that include black tea can decrease diarrheal prevalence by 20%. So, the next time you have an upset stomach, you may consider consuming a cup of black tea for relief and to soothe your digestive system.
Prevents Skin Infections – Skin is the largest organ and is constantly working, but it is delicate and needs proper care. Most skin infections are due to microbial colonization . Tea catechins and flavonoids can help prevent skin infections. Therefore, if you frequently suffer from skin infections, apart from taking medicines, you may also drink black tea to expedite the healing process.
I am a fitness freak to share views on topics such as health & nutrition, weight loss , bodybuilding and workout. More at www.ucifuturehealth.com
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Benzaldehyde Market Outlook, Trends, Opportunity, Competitive Insights, And Segmentation Forecast
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
2. An Easy Guide To Eating Organic On A Budget
3. Enjoy Significant Health Benefits By Drinking Natural Spring Water
Author: Alan Scott
4. Spit Roast – Perfect Choice For Any Occasion
Author: Mario Sazos
5. Indian Ice Cream Industry Witness A Cagr Of Over 18%.
Author: Aarkstore Market Research
6. The Healthier And Tastier - The Pomace Olive Oil
Author: Lussi diano
7. What To Look For In Companies Who Offer Water Filter Repairs?
Author: Alan Scott
8. Still Wine Market 2019: Worldwide Overview, Industry Size, Market Share, Future Trends, Margin Growt
Author: Tejas Amale
9. 3d Food Printing Market,impressive Cagr 5.0% By 2024-global Demand Analysis & Opportunity Outlook 20
Author: Perter Taylor
10. Dietary Restrictions
Author: Chris Ingallina
11. Features That Makes ‘pind Balluchi’ Imperishably Popular
Author: Sanjiv Kumar
12. Indian Food
Author: Gurdeep Singh
13. Why Do We Prefer A Convention Centre?
Author: Frelin George
14. Catching Up On The Lost Days
Author: Kumar Ram
15. Must-have Traditional Foods For An Energetic Holi
Author: Meera Rawat