ALL >> Health >> View Article
Know Everything In Detail About Trigger Point Therapy
Total Articles: 1
Than just by treating the surface pain of inflammation, the trigger point therapy's focus is on eliminating the painful area. Assisting in eliminating the pain the pressure clusters are traced and destroyed by the Trigger Point Therapy.
Including muscle tension, hypersensitivity, muscle weakness, shortening of the muscles, joint stiffness, and numbness, stabbing and shooting pains the trigger points in the body are known to cause major discomfort to the body of continuous unforgettable pain.
Nausea and dizziness can also be caused by it. So in order to relieve pain it is important to deactivate the trigger point. For several days after the session those who receive this type of massage may feel some soreness. To help prevent the muscles from tightening up again it is important to stretch out the muscles frequently.
To help relieve the muscle tension and continuous experience of pain in the body there are many trigger point therapy massage tools that can be used in the comfort of your home. With varying results each of these Massage tool helps with relieving sore muscles and trigger points.
Mobilization of muscular tissue, fascia and skin, post-isometric relaxation techniques, and trigger point therapy are incorporated in procedure of medical massage therapy. In order to reach rapid and sustained results each of these modalities is equally important.
For decades, treatment for the support and movement system disorders, stress management, inner organ disorders and more massive utilization of medical massage has proven to be a safe and very effective method.
In the last few years, about practitioners utilizing Soft tissue tool, manual therapy and trigger point therapy there have been numerous arguments in within the professional community.
Many authors have been raising the following questions in recent professional publications: Is a trigger point a formation of fibro connective tissue in muscles? On trigger points have histological studies ever been done? Is there a theory of peripheral nerve pain at the motor end plate a new theory and the only theory?
Following goals are there for ultimately trigger point therapy:
• Condition of the hyper irritability of the peripheral receptors, especially pain receptors should be eliminated.
• Harboring active trigger points it eliminates protective muscular tension in the muscles.
• Reflex vasodilation should be produced.
• Pain-analyzing system of the patient should be blocked.
• Local ischemia should be eliminated.
There are no pitfalls in the perfect protocol of trigger point therapy. This protocol is much effective for other trigger points including the motor trigger points. To go over the patient's threshold of pain, causing the pain and injury of motor nerve endings the applied pressure is never strong enough.
Local pH to normal is restored by peripheral vasodilation, in the area of the trigger point increases oxygenation of the tissues, and gradually eliminates the trigger point.
TOTOTEC is a health products company dealing in original tools. Our tools are designed for use with various soft tissue techniques performed by Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, etc. Visit www.tototec.net for details.
Health Articles1. Sensory Integration|best Pediatric Physiotherapists In Hulimavu,bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. Everything About Vitamin B12
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Modafinil Tablets Boost Executive Functions
Author: Lewis Paul
4. The Significance Of Dental Care To Your Overall Health
Author: Donnell Nash
5. Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Author: Richard Gosling
6. 6 Herbal Extracts That Treat Daily Health Concerns Naturally
Author: Quantum Naturals
7. Tips For Ivf Success By Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
8. Pros And Cons Of Plastic Surgery
Author: Kelly Sanchez
9. How To Know The Effect Of The Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Joseph Donald
10. Heart: Care For It And Live Longer
11. How To Find The Perfect Orthodontist In Lafayette?
Author: Thomas Mark
12. Chose The Best In Orthopedic
Author: Sandeep Tomar
13. How Effective Are The Lung Test Devices And How Can It Keep You Healthy?
Author: Natasha Adhikary
14. The Best Cardiologists In India: Dr Naresh Trehan & Dr Ashok Seth
Author: Medical Services of India
15. Why You Should Go For Fermenting Foods And Vegetables
Author: Kriben Govender