ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Working Principle Of Car Jump Starter
Total Articles: 7
Speaking of car jump starter, its main work is that when the car battery has no electricity or necrosis, it can not start. It can start the ignition power supply to the car for a short time. In recent years, because most of the cars often suffer from battery failure, it is precise because of this that the domestic car jump starter power bank industry is booming. Next, I will show you how to start the power supply. The working principle of an automotive emergency power supply system is mainly the function of the inverter and is also the core function of the product. It includes charging, electricity storage and so on.
Easy to carry and easy to operate is the original intention of car emergency design. It adopts PVC material and ABS material shell, and high rate model polymer electric core. Digital LED power display screen. The car jump starter power bank can be charged by vehicle charging and charging. The product is equipped with automatic reverse charging and overcharging functions. It plays a protective role for the circuit that starts the power supply. Constant light, flash, SOS emergency light can only be opened by pressing the white button.
The basic principle of a multi-function portable car jump starter is:
1. when the AC input is input, the auto switch is used to start the car, and the system controller recharges the AC power through the charger and manages it. Generally, the capacity of car charging or charging is generally 1/10 of the capacity of the product itself, only providing a supplementary function to the product, and not providing inverter current. The inverter will stop working under the control of the controller. The AC will be supplied to the vehicle or other charged electronic products through the interchange over the device.
2. when the alternating current is interrupted or overvoltage, the control system sends out instructions to the enter investment device, and the power supply is cut into the inverter, and the battery savings will be used to supply the power to other products.
3. when the input AC voltage is normal, the controller's system will issue instructions, and the inverter will be cut to the shutdown state. At this point, the switching device is switched over from the inverter to the AC bypass power supply. It provides alternating current for charging other products. At the same time, it will also charge the battery pack.
4. the car battery is usually 9V~16V. When the car starts, the engine starts to work. The battery is probably 14V. When the car is turned off, the car's battery is about 12V.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. At&t Unite Pro Vs Mifi Liberate
2. Affordable Adelaide Cabling Solutions Available By Licensed Electrician
Author: Brown Ross
3. Importance Of Iot Security Compliance
4. Has Your Mobile App Passed All Tests Before Launching?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
5. Integration Testing Is An Important Step In Development Process
Author: Hvantage Technologies
6. How To Choose The Best Projectors For Your School
Author: Vivency Global
7. Is Rfid Really The Future Of Event Identification?
Author: Roland Ted
8. The Top Five Things You Need To Know In Hotel Digital Marketing
Author: Deepak Chauhan
9. How Do You Fix An Itunes Sync Error On Wi-fi?
10. The Most Effective Method To Find App Developers With The Perfect Skill Set For Your Project
11. A Virtual Number For Maintaining Your Solitude
Author: muhammad AK
12. 2 Major Types Of Computer Recycling
Author: Kelly Sanchez
13. Machine Learning With Golang
14. How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
Author: Aida Martin
15. 6 Major Tools For Android Developers
Author: Daniel Carl