ALL >> Education >> View Article
An Insight To Ielts Programs And How They Help Aspirants
Total Articles: 19
IELTS is one of the most recognised English examinations to evaluate your skill and knowledge in the subject. This is an official way to get evaluated for your credibility in the discipline. The program is administered by none other than the British Council, IELTS Australia along with the Cambridge English Language Assessment. The test is conducted with an aim to examine one’s proficiency over the language. Also, it is considered a widely accepted test by different institutions certifying ability in the subject.
The different types of IELTS
The assessment program has two wide varieties for students. There is a general IELTS program and the other is the Academic IELTS. Both have different purposes. While the General program is essential if an individual wishes to migrate in a country where English is a major language, be it for work purpose or for training; the Academics program is better when the intention is to attain a higher level of accreditation in the subject English. It can either be a post-graduate or an undergraduate program. Though the speaking and listening sections remain the same for both courses, the evaluation doesn’t remain the same for writing and reading capability. The writing and reading parts tend to differ as the portions do not remain the same. On the other hand the General IELTS programs are greatly related to regular aspects.
The difference in English
You may have heard from somewhere that IELTS is a program especially an evaluation system that helps determine a person’s efficiency in terms of his ability to speak, read, write and learn English with respect to the language spoken in Britain. The truth is a far cry from this. This is an international academic package which comprises various sections that most deal with English like the following:
IELTS and its different sections
The English evaluation program mainly focusses on reading, writing, listening and speaking capabilities. According to the basic norms, the pupil is asked to read at least 3-5 passages aloud. 3 long texts are given to the student to read, the pronunciation of the individual is considered for the evaluation. Newspapers and passages from various other sources are given for reading. In the writing section however, the pupil will be asked to summarize a textual part for a diagram, graphic or table. If you too are eager to score high, opt for an IELTS preparation in Sydney.
About the Author:: Mia Seal has an intensive knowledge of IELTS Preparation. His article on IELTS Preparation Sydney are too good to read.
Education Articles1. Guide For Final Year Engineering Student
Author: Ravi Gupta
2. Node Js Learning Institute In Delhi
Author: Dixit Mishra
3. Accredited And Recognized Management Institute
4. The Most Effective Method To Turn Students Into Responsible Digital Leaders
Author: Manish Ranjan
5. 4 Hidden Features In Java 9
6. Job Interview Tips: Interview Style Tips For Men And Women
7. Extremely Useful Php Tools
8. Guide To Select The Right It Training Institute For Career
Author: Smita Patel
9. What Are The Advantages Of Enrolling In A Hr Management Courses
10. Why Should Your Child Attend A Preschool In Albuquerque?
Author: Shirley Padilla
11. Java Gets Free Intellij Idea Licenses
12. How Devops Certification Is Important For Your Career
13. How Important It Is For Everyone To Enrol Into A Pte Institute
Author: Mia Seal
14. Why Should You Send Your Kid To The Child Care In Erskine Park?
Author: Katherine Harris
15. Buying Dashboard Cam Guide
Author: toni allen