ALL >> Travel >> View Article
E-visa Sri Lanka: Say Goodbye To Your Sri Lankan E-visa Worries
Total Articles: 3
Sri Lanka is the country offering you the best of the natural landscapes with amazing beaches and beautiful hills covered with rain forests. Also, some snow covered mountains can be seen in Sri Lanka. Mostly Hindu and Buddhist in religious inclination, the country is covered with a lots of temples, shrines and sacred natural locations that bring in a lot of visitors travelling for the realization of their spiritual goals. Whatever the purpose of your visit might be, to enter the country, you’ll need the Sri Lanka tourist visa, which can be obtained by three main methods:
1. Regular visa: The physical hard copy of Sri Lanka visa application form can be obtained, filled and submitted to the Sri Lankan embassy in your native country, along with all the documents required. This process will include a number of visits to the embassy on given appointments for interviews, fees submission, and submission of the passport for stamping.
2. Visa on arrival: Like other countries in the world, Sri Lanka also has a tie up with some countries the citizens of which can cross boundaries with just a small immigration form which is to be filled and submitted at the immigration check at the arrival airport, with small fees or for free. Visitors from all other nationalities need either visa, or e-visa.
3. ETA or E-visa: This is the most convenient way to gain the entry to Sri Lanka. All you need to do is fill the online e-visa application and upload the required documents, which mainly include your passport and passport size photograph, and the electronic travel authorization, or ETA for Sri Lanka, is sent out to you via email, which you can print and carry during travel.
There are many platforms that facilitate the processing of Sri Lankan e-visa, but the best website to get full support and fill the form at your own convenience is E visa Sri Lanka website. It provides you the effective solutions for e-visa applications and considerably minimises the chances for your Sri Lanka e visa application to be rejected. The eligibility, rules, regulation and terms of visa application are mentioned in the website along with the list of the countries that can avail it. The fees structure for visa application, as applicable to visitors from different countries is also mentioned in the website.
The easy process for getting Sri Lanka visa online is mentioned in the website where in simple three steps, which are given as three buttons on the home page itself, you can avail the visa:
1. Apply Now: Select whether you are going as an individual, in a group or applying for third party, select the visa type, Normal (takes 24-48 business hours for processing) or Urgent (3-5 business hours for processing), and start filling the form.
2. Pay Fee: Pay via secure payment gateway and submit your application once in for all.
3. Receive e-mail: Wait for the processing time and your Sri Lanka travel visa will be delivered to you by the e-mail.
E-Visa Sri Lanka provides you a convenient and comfortable platform to apply for the Sri Lankan E-Visa and get it processed shortly.
Apply online for Sri Lanka visa with www.e-visa.lk. E-Visa Sri Lanka makes this process so easy for you that it gives you the feel of getting Sri Lanka visa on arrival.
Travel Articles1. How Car Rental Services In Odisha Is Doing Decent Business
Author: Bhubaneswar Taxi Service
2. Choose Easy Trekking Tour In Nepal To Explore Beautiful Himalayan Peak
3. Kanchenjunga - Amazing Trekking Destination In Nepal
4. Top-level Transport For A Destination Wedding Including Family In Dc With A Charter Bus Dc
5. Quell Your Pre-wedding Jitters With Calming Wedding Limo Service Near Me
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
6. Book A Taxi Cab Online For Hassle Free Travel Experience
7. Amazing Wildlife Tours: The Rewards Of Bonding With Wildlife
8. Amazing Advantages Of Having A Good Time With Animals If You Are On Tour
9. Hire Cheap Taxi To Luton Airport From London
Author: jack pero
10. Cherish An Outstanding View Of Himalaya And Naini Lake Whilst Enjoying Other Facilities At Best Hote
11. 7 Not To Miss Travel Apps, But You Missed
Author: Amit Singh
12. Fully Participatory Destination Wedding Arrangements With A Party Or Charter Bus Phoenix
Author: John wick
13. Adventure & Exciting Andaman Tour Packages For You & Your Family
Author: Chalo Emerald
14. How Can The Best Andaman Tours & Travel Agency Make Your Holiday Of Dreams Come True?
Author: Chalo Emerald
15. Lake Norman Airport Transportation Offers A Dependable And Responsible Way To Airport
Author: Hussein Hegazy