ALL >> Education >> View Article
Different Jharkhand State Scholarship In All Courses
Total Articles: 2
Jharkhand is a state which is known for its natural beauty. It is also very famous for its historical and beautiful Jain temples of Parasnath hill and the Jagannath Temple. It is often called as the shrine of Hindus. However, in this holy place, one of the most significant drawbacks is the literacy rate among the people. Thus, to fight against this aspect, the government has come up with the idea of a scholarship in all courses.
By doing so, the government aims to ignite the importance of education in the life of an individual and also improve the mind-set of the people that education is not only meant for everyone in general. Every individual whether boy or girl, undergoing any course be it engineering, photography or accounting, etc. has the right to education. Therefore, government has come up with the idea which will facilitate scholarship for students in every field.
The different types of scholarship in all courses offered by the government of Jharkhand are as follows-
1. BCCL or CCL Ke Lal and Laadli Scholarship- Through this scholarship, the government of Jharkhand aims to provide scholarship for students who will be appearing for their class 10 exam and also those who are preparing to appear for entrance exams of engineering course such as IIT and JEE. Through this scholarship, the government promises to offer free education to brilliant students who are appearing for the above mentioned exams along with coaching by experts.
2. Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship- The government has also provided equal opportunity for students belonging to ST/SC/OBC categories. Through this scholarship, talented and bright students under this section can avail the opportunity of higher education after the completion of the 10th grade examination.
3. Mission Olympic Medal Scholarship- Through this scholarship, the government aims to provide for 100 selected students from all over Jharkhand between the age group of 8-10 and 11-14 years to appear for the Olympiad. Those young and talented students will receive world-class training from experts in different fields, global exposure and international education.
4. NIT exam- It stands for National Information Technology Exam. This scholarship aims at making Jharkhand digitally literate. Any student in class 5 or above can participate and win this scholarship. This will help them to understand and learn all the different branches of Information Technology by effective and efficient learning and are mentored by experts.
Other than this the Jharkhand state government has also come up with the idea of many contests in which any individual of any age, caste or gender can participate and earn for himself or herself some money through fair competition. One such event organised was the Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest.
Through such positive steps of scholarship in all courses, initiated by the Jharkhand Government, it will surely help the country to flourish in the long run.
Education Articles1. Guide For Final Year Engineering Student
Author: Ravi Gupta
2. Node Js Learning Institute In Delhi
Author: Dixit Mishra
3. Accredited And Recognized Management Institute
4. The Most Effective Method To Turn Students Into Responsible Digital Leaders
Author: Manish Ranjan
5. 4 Hidden Features In Java 9
6. Job Interview Tips: Interview Style Tips For Men And Women
7. Extremely Useful Php Tools
8. Guide To Select The Right It Training Institute For Career
Author: Smita Patel
9. What Are The Advantages Of Enrolling In A Hr Management Courses
10. Why Should Your Child Attend A Preschool In Albuquerque?
Author: Shirley Padilla
11. Java Gets Free Intellij Idea Licenses
12. How Devops Certification Is Important For Your Career
13. How Important It Is For Everyone To Enrol Into A Pte Institute
Author: Mia Seal
14. Why Should You Send Your Kid To The Child Care In Erskine Park?
Author: Katherine Harris
15. Buying Dashboard Cam Guide
Author: toni allen