ALL >> Education >> View Article
Different Jharkhand State Scholarship In All Courses
Total Articles: 2
Jharkhand is a state which is known for its natural beauty. It is also very famous for its historical and beautiful Jain temples of Parasnath hill and the Jagannath Temple. It is often called as the shrine of Hindus. However, in this holy place, one of the most significant drawbacks is the literacy rate among the people. Thus, to fight against this aspect, the government has come up with the idea of a scholarship in all courses.
By doing so, the government aims to ignite the importance of education in the life of an individual and also improve the mind-set of the people that education is not only meant for everyone in general. Every individual whether boy or girl, undergoing any course be it engineering, photography or accounting, etc. has the right to education. Therefore, government has come up with the idea which will facilitate scholarship for students in every field.
The different types of scholarship in all courses offered by the government of Jharkhand are as follows-
1. BCCL or CCL Ke Lal and Laadli Scholarship- Through this scholarship, the government of Jharkhand aims to provide scholarship for students who will be appearing for their class 10 exam and also those who are preparing to appear for entrance exams of engineering course such as IIT and JEE. Through this scholarship, the government promises to offer free education to brilliant students who are appearing for the above mentioned exams along with coaching by experts.
2. Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship- The government has also provided equal opportunity for students belonging to ST/SC/OBC categories. Through this scholarship, talented and bright students under this section can avail the opportunity of higher education after the completion of the 10th grade examination.
3. Mission Olympic Medal Scholarship- Through this scholarship, the government aims to provide for 100 selected students from all over Jharkhand between the age group of 8-10 and 11-14 years to appear for the Olympiad. Those young and talented students will receive world-class training from experts in different fields, global exposure and international education.
4. NIT exam- It stands for National Information Technology Exam. This scholarship aims at making Jharkhand digitally literate. Any student in class 5 or above can participate and win this scholarship. This will help them to understand and learn all the different branches of Information Technology by effective and efficient learning and are mentored by experts.
Other than this the Jharkhand state government has also come up with the idea of many contests in which any individual of any age, caste or gender can participate and earn for himself or herself some money through fair competition. One such event organised was the Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest.
Through such positive steps of scholarship in all courses, initiated by the Jharkhand Government, it will surely help the country to flourish in the long run.
Education Articles1. 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Taking Student Loans
Author: Vishakha Lele
2. How To Prepare For Ssc Exams
Author: Randeep singh
3. West Bengal 12th Result 2019
4. 3 Ways To Manage Your Education Loan
Author: Mihir Yande
5. Hbse Board 12th Result 2019
6. Cbse 12th Result 2019
7. Ap Board 12th Result 2019
8. Up Board 12th Result 2019
9. Bihar Board 12th Result 2019
10. Maharashtra Board 12th Result 2019
11. Mp Board 12th Result 2019
12. Rajasthan Board 12th Result 2019
13. Tamil Nadu Board 12th Result 2019
14. The Problems With Java
15. Upcoming Bank Exams In 2019 To Start Your Career In Banking
Author: meenal deshpande