ALL >> General >> View Article
7 Best Investment Options In India In 2018
Total Articles: 1245
"Everyone needs some sort of a financial shield at every stage of life. Precisely why banks have various kinds of investment plans in place. It is considered to be the best and only way to secure money for an extended period. As per people’s perspective, to acquire more wealth, you need to work for longer time. Ask this question to yourself, is that hard-earned cash going to be of any use if you do not enjoy it? Investment is a way that enables you to celebrate your hard work at a later stage.
For this very purpose, banks are offering some of the best investment options in India for the year 2018:
1) Public Provident Fund (PPF): It is one of the safest investment tools in India. You can secure your money for over 15 years through a PPF account. There is also the benefit of increasing the security period. You can create the account via banks or post office. You also earn compound interest from this account. However, you can withdraw the money from PPF only in the 6th year. If you wish to remove money before, you will have to take a loan on the balance of PPF account.
2) Mutual fund: The business-minded individuals opt for mutual funds. It is one of the investment plans that give better returns compared to any other investment option in the market. In fact, investing in the stock market with the help of mutual funds is a market trend.
3) Investing in gold: India loves gold by not just wearing them but also investing in them. If you go for a loan against gold, it involves less paperwork, and the rate of interest is low. That means EMI is also lower, which also leaves less holes in your pocket. You can also look for other investment policies concerning gold such as gold deposit scheme, gold mutual fund, etc.
4) The company fixed deposits: It is one of the best investment options in India currently as this scheme does not fall under Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is not like bank FDs. Remember, do not withdraw money before maturity under this scheme. Companies who wish to invest for long-term and are ready to bear some risk can opt for corporate fixed deposits.
5) Initial Public Offering (IPO): It is a long-term investment plan with low risk. It is especially useful if offered by reputed organisations. Such investments happen only once in every company.
6) Investment in bonds: If you feel investing in mutual funds and direct equity is risky, you can opt for bonds. Many bonds provide a high rate of return on investments. These bonds come under government regulation.
Apart from the schemes mentioned above, banks offer small investment plans as well such as bank fixed deposits, equity shares, stocks, etc. You can choose the one that is suitable to your budget and future needs."
Author Bio:- Neha Sharma is a finance student who loves to write in her free time. She has spent considerable time in researching about investment plans. Through her work, she lists down best investment options available in India.
General Articles1. Char Dham Yatra
Author: kuldeep dogra
2. How Businesses Can Champion Online Reviews
Author: Mr. Geoffrey James Day
3. Per Spostarsi Tra La Chiesa E Il Ricevimento Del Dulwich College
4. How To Charge Nintendo Switch When Not At Home
Author: Bradon Wilson
5. How To Set Internet Browser Tabs
Author: Edward Lewis
6. What Makes A Good Child Learning And Development Centre
Author: Nichola Moss
7. Amazon Has Announced Its Holiday Restrictions For Toys And Games
8. Successful Installation Of Foam Detector At Tata Chemicals
Author: Pune Techtrol
9. How To Buy Fiber Laser Equipment In The Sale?
10. Digital Marketing Agency In Bangalore
Author: webi7 media
11. Stay Safe And Lit With Ultra Bright Lights
Author: Justin Tomney
12. Trademark Registration In India
Author: Olive Credson
13. Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In
14. 8 Things Your Dog Needs To Boat Safely
Author: Games Willy
15. Filmywap Apk Download: Watch Movies, Tv Shows & Sports On Android Mobile
Author: Riya Sharma