ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Solar Energy Capacity Goes Up In India
Total Articles: 9
When it comes to the growing capacity of solar energy in India, it can only mean good news for citizens. The Ministry of New & Renewable Energy has declared that the country’s solar energy capacity has increased to 22 GW from 2.63 GW in the year 2014 which indicates an increase of almost 8 times! India was at number four in 2017 with regard to installed wind power and renewable power installed capacity for the country has touched more than 70 GW which takes it to number 5 globally. An additional 40 GW is coming up for the future as well.
This will take solar energy in India to newer heights. The Ministry of New & Renewable Energy has already been working on several schemes such as KUSUM or the Kisan Urja Suraksha Evam Utthaan Mahaabhiyan where rural India will be encouraged to tap solar power more. This scheme includes 27.5 lakh solar pumps being installed, 10 GW solar power plants being installed (every plant will have 0.5-2 MW in capacity) and solarization of lift irrigation and tube-well ventures. There will be a new scheme coming out soon for encouraging solar power on rooftops which will be the Sustainable Rooftop Implementation for Solar Transfiguration of India or SRISTI.
The Ministry has also waived off all losses resulting from inter-state wind and solar power sale in case of projects which will be commissioned by the month of March in 2022. The Inter State Transmission System charges will also be waived as per reports. Investments exceeding $42 billion have already been deployed in the renewable energy sector over the last four years. Avaada is also working to boost capacity when it comes to solar energy in India. The company counts on its total installed capacity and plant size expertise with regard to providing mega solutions in terms of solar power to the country. The company has already provided 1 GW of solar capacity and built large scale solar power projects across multiple Indian States. It is presently working on building 5 GW of capacity across emerging Asian and African countries.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. At&t Unite Pro Vs Mifi Liberate
2. Affordable Adelaide Cabling Solutions Available By Licensed Electrician
Author: Brown Ross
3. Importance Of Iot Security Compliance
4. Has Your Mobile App Passed All Tests Before Launching?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
5. Integration Testing Is An Important Step In Development Process
Author: Hvantage Technologies
6. How To Choose The Best Projectors For Your School
Author: Vivency Global
7. Is Rfid Really The Future Of Event Identification?
Author: Roland Ted
8. The Top Five Things You Need To Know In Hotel Digital Marketing
Author: Deepak Chauhan
9. How Do You Fix An Itunes Sync Error On Wi-fi?
10. The Most Effective Method To Find App Developers With The Perfect Skill Set For Your Project
11. A Virtual Number For Maintaining Your Solitude
Author: muhammad AK
12. 2 Major Types Of Computer Recycling
Author: Kelly Sanchez
13. Machine Learning With Golang
14. How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
Author: Aida Martin
15. 6 Major Tools For Android Developers
Author: Daniel Carl