ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Explore Interesting Attractions With Your Dubai Holidays
Total Articles: 122
Dubai is one of those cities in the world that has dared to dream big. Billions have been spent in developing the infrastructure in this part of the United Arab Emirates to make it a tourist hotspot and business hub. The city has surprised everyone with the astonishing progress that it has made from being a simple port of call to an ultra-modern metropolis. In the midst of all its glitz and glamour, it has successfully managed to preserve its rich cultural heritage. You would find some gorgeous attractions to visit during your time spent in this globally renowned city.
Your Dubai holidays won’t be considered complete without a visit to Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. It has an overall height of 829.8 metres and is one particular attraction that tourists visiting the city never miss. From its observation deck located on the 124th floor, you’ll get to enjoy some marvellous birds-eye view of this city and its surroundings. You can take some excellent snaps of the city lights by visiting this place after sunset. It is advisable to purchase an ‘At the Top’ entrance ticket if you plan to visit the place during one of the weekends, as it would help avoid the long queues.
Upon booking your Dubai flights and hotel stays well in advance, you’ll get a significant amount of savings. You can utilise the amount saved to enjoy an unforgettable shopping experience in the Dubai Mall. This particular mall is the world’s largest mall with regards to the overall area. It attracts more than 50 million shoppers every year from different corners of the world. The mall also has some fabulous offerings such as the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, indoor theme parks, a 22-screen multiplex, and some elegant cafes and restaurants.
Bastakia is one of the best places in the city to get a glimpse of the life in this city during the 19th century. It is often referred to as Al Fahidi by the locals. Your cheap Dubai holidays would allow you to explore this neighbourhood, which was home to some rich Persian merchants who traded in textiles and pearls. Owing to tax-free trading and easy access to the creek, they settled at this place and built some truly attractive buildings. These structures have been brilliantly preserved to this date. Among the unique features of these homes are wind towers that provide air-conditioning by trapping the wind and funnelling it into the rooms.
Another interesting attraction worth visiting is the former home of Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum. He ruled Dubai during the first half of the 20th century. Built originally in the late-19th century, this building is one of the finest examples of Arabian architecture. It was built by the Sheikh’s father in order to keep an eye on the shipping activities from the balconies. The building has 30 rooms built around a central courtyard. You’ll be able to see some old photographs of Dubai dating back to the years between 1948 and 1953 during your visit to this building.
Travel Articles1. 5 Unknown Facts About Finland That You Didn`t Know
Author: Flightsnfare UK
2. Australia: 4 Crucial Things To Know Before Travelling
Author: Australia Visa
3. Time Countries Take For Visa Processing
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
4. Essential Factors Behind The Improving Use Of Koh Samui Villas
Author: Partha Goswami
5. Important Things To Know Before Traveling To Muktinath
6. Breathtaking Panorama View Of Pokhara Tour And Annapurna Range
7. Cheap Limo Service Near Me Put Breathtaking Wedding Productions Within Reach
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
8. Transport In Phoenix Via Charter Bus Rental Only Answer To Two-venue Wedding
Author: Hire Charter Bus
9. Tips For Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking Tour
10. Obtain The Best Customers Service In Nepal Tour At A Completive Price
11. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed With Our Loudoun Cab And Sterling Taxi Services We Are Proudl
Author: Dulles Express Cab
12. Assistance To Create A Visit To Koh Samui More Happy By Making A Better Plan
Author: Partha Goswami
13. Haridwar Taxi Services, Travel Company In Haridwar
14. Enjoy The Annapurna Base Camp Trekking With Adventurous Activities
15. Sarangkot Hiking Tour For Enjoying This Vacation With Friends