ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Total Articles: 33
If you’re expecting a new addition to your family, you may be looking at a new Subaru Levorg for sale. This is a great family vehicle and is perfectly suited to the demands of day to day life. However, before you get behind the wheel, you need to know the best way to drive while pregnant, so you and your unborn baby can be comfortable and safe.
The Dilemma of Comfort vs. Safety
Once you reach 30 weeks, driving can be a real challenge. As your belly expands, reaching the controls can be a problem, particularly if you are a little on the shorter side. While it may be tempting to skip the seatbelt and this is permissible in several countries including Japan, Greece, and Italy, expert research and advice suggest that it is much safer to stay restrained. In the event of a crash, you and your child will be safer if you’re wearing a seatbelt compared to if you collide with the steering wheel. Providing your seatbelt is worn correctly, it will certainly be helpful, but if it is improperly adjusted it could be dangerous. The lap belt should be placed below your bump to ensure that the baby’s own natural protection bubble is not damaged in the event of an accident. If you find the sash belt uncomfortable, you should avoid tucking it under an arm, and wear it diagonally across over one shoulder, pulled to the side of your baby bump.
Dealing With the Airbag
Airbags are compulsory on all the new cars sold in Australia. Remember that the passenger airbag is far larger than the driver’s airbag, so you’ll need to sit further back. In the driver’s seat, try to have a minimum of 20 centimetres between the rim of the steering wheel and your body. You should also tilt the steering wheel away from your body and toward your face.
Coping With Long Journeys
While long journeys are best avoided when you’re pregnant, if this is not possible, there are some ways to cope. To stay comfortable, you should adjust the position of your seat regularly, checking that the lumbar settings are supporting your spine and the headrest is behind your neck and head. For increased support, bring a back cushion from home to stay comfortable. You should also take regular breaks to allow you to stretch your legs and prevent further swelling in your feet ankles.
If you are thinking about a Subaru Levorg, Perth drivers should visit us. We have a fantastic choice of models including the new Subaru Levorg. The City Subaru sales staff is also on hand to answer any questions, discuss finance and insurance options, and arrange your test drive.
City Subaru is your number one local, family owned Subaru dealership in Perth, providing great service, and quality vehicles across 2 locations in Vic Park, and Maddington, so you’ll be able to start your next adventure in a brand-new City Subaru.
Automobiles Articles1. 3 Tips To Choose The Best Car Repair Service Centre
Author: Best Car services
2. Ultimate Benefits Of Purchasing Used Trucks At Trucks Plus Usa
Author: Steve Hahn
3. Used Chevy Silverado 2500 Turns The Truck Life Into A Good Life
Author: Steve Hahn
4. Understanding Your Peugeot 3008 Suv Hill Descent Control System
5. Amateur Is Demography Big Accomplish
6. 8 Tips To Maintaining A Commercial Vehicle For Longer Use
Author: skylink auto
7. Surviving A Family Road Trip In Your Skoda Superb
8. How To Know About Budget For Car Repairs While Erasing Debt?
Author: Rickey Gregg
9. 3 Steps To Give Your Peugeot 5008 Suv An Autumn Makeover
10. How Does The Hill Start Assist Function On Your Nissan New Car Work?
Author: Andrew Rogers
11. Benefits Of Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
12. Know About Cost Effective Relocating Services For Old, Damaged And Wrecked Vehicles
Author: Jesse Alison
13. Plan Your Next Trip Precisely If You Want To Experience A Mediterranean Climate
Author: Max Brier
14. Learn The Basics Of Bike Repair Works And Know How To Choose A Good Repairer
Author: Levi Fysh
15. Protect Your Windscreen From Rocks And Debris
Author: Sam Lampasona