ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Total Articles: 28
If you’re expecting a new addition to your family, you may be looking at a new Subaru Levorg for sale. This is a great family vehicle and is perfectly suited to the demands of day to day life. However, before you get behind the wheel, you need to know the best way to drive while pregnant, so you and your unborn baby can be comfortable and safe.
The Dilemma of Comfort vs. Safety
Once you reach 30 weeks, driving can be a real challenge. As your belly expands, reaching the controls can be a problem, particularly if you are a little on the shorter side. While it may be tempting to skip the seatbelt and this is permissible in several countries including Japan, Greece, and Italy, expert research and advice suggest that it is much safer to stay restrained. In the event of a crash, you and your child will be safer if you’re wearing a seatbelt compared to if you collide with the steering wheel. Providing your seatbelt is worn correctly, it will certainly be helpful, but if it is improperly adjusted it could be dangerous. The lap belt should be placed below your bump to ensure that the baby’s own natural protection bubble is not damaged in the event of an accident. If you find the sash belt uncomfortable, you should avoid tucking it under an arm, and wear it diagonally across over one shoulder, pulled to the side of your baby bump.
Dealing With the Airbag
Airbags are compulsory on all the new cars sold in Australia. Remember that the passenger airbag is far larger than the driver’s airbag, so you’ll need to sit further back. In the driver’s seat, try to have a minimum of 20 centimetres between the rim of the steering wheel and your body. You should also tilt the steering wheel away from your body and toward your face.
Coping With Long Journeys
While long journeys are best avoided when you’re pregnant, if this is not possible, there are some ways to cope. To stay comfortable, you should adjust the position of your seat regularly, checking that the lumbar settings are supporting your spine and the headrest is behind your neck and head. For increased support, bring a back cushion from home to stay comfortable. You should also take regular breaks to allow you to stretch your legs and prevent further swelling in your feet ankles.
If you are thinking about a Subaru Levorg, Perth drivers should visit us. We have a fantastic choice of models including the new Subaru Levorg. The City Subaru sales staff is also on hand to answer any questions, discuss finance and insurance options, and arrange your test drive.
City Subaru is your number one local, family owned Subaru dealership in Perth, providing great service, and quality vehicles across 2 locations in Vic Park, and Maddington, so you’ll be able to start your next adventure in a brand-new City Subaru.
Automobiles Articles1. Armstrong - Best Quality Tyres Uk
Author: Estella Philips
2. Mazda Dealers Perth Report: Top After Sales Service Satisfaction Performance
Author: Adam Butler
3. How To Know Tips In Choosing An Auto Repair Shop?
Author: Mark Josesh
4. The Best Platform For Buying Bike Accessories Online
5. Choose An Efficient Driving Instructor And Hit The Busy Road
Author: Oliver Sanan
6. Tips To Get A Good Driving Instructor
Author: Oliver Sanan
7. The Best Nissan Dealer In Nj - Nissan Jersey
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. Why To Choose Reputed Office Cleaning Services To Take Care Of Your Office In Melbourne?
Author: Sumudu Chaminda Udawatta
9. What Should You Settle On? Modified Vehicles Or Factory Made Beast
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Things You Need To Know Before Choosing Your Driving School
Author: Nate Mcgahey
11. When Should You Consider Repairing Or Replacing A Damaged Windscreen?
Author: Anna Lampasona
12. All-new Hyundai Satro Spotted Ahead Of Its Unveil
Author: Amit Vats
13. Why There’s A Movement Happening To Own A 49cc Motorized Bicycle!
Author: Kyle Craw
14. Used Cars Butler Nj For The Best Price – Precision Jeep
Author: Precision Jeep
15. Benefit From Professional Cdl Training
Author: Gabriel Fulton