ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How Content Marketing Boosts Organic Traffic And Grows Your Business
Total Articles: 1
‘Organic’ has become the real buzzword of the marketing industry these days. Today, businesses encourage and maintain healthy growth through carefully targeted organic marketing strategies. This organic marketing and lead conversion strategies build trust among the customers and expands the brand’s reach.
Factors that Improve Organic Search Rankings
Effective content marketing strategies result in improved search engine rankings and grow your brand’s overall online visibility. When delved deeply, Google uses three main factors to determine search engine results. They are,
The links mentioned here includes the links that appear on any third-party website and lead back to your website.
A variety of content types that promote your business include words, images, code and more.
RankBrain is the Google’s artificial intelligence program that determines how websites are processed in the search engine results.
Content Marketing Factors
A webmaster can draw more visitors to his website by actively engaging in content marketing. There are two different ways in which this happens,
- The launch of a campaign (this brings in a wave of traffic to the website)
- Improvements in search rankings
Third-party Content Placement
Content marketing doesn’t mean creating on-site content for your website but focusing on drafting content that gets published on other websites and mentioned or covered on other websites. This provides you with an opportunity to create a quality backlink that draws more traffic to your website. This rush of referral traffic occurs when the readers are directed back to your website.
Audience-Focused Content Strategy vs. Keyword-Focused Content Strategy
A good content marketing strategy for your business starts with the target audience and then focuses on the brand’s expertise and unique value proposition. Whereas, keyword research is great at discovering how people talk about topics relevant to your brand. Keyword research lags behind on audience understanding.
An effective content marketing strategy must provide solutions to questions such as,
- Who is your audience?
- What are the pain points and needs of your audience?
- What are the different types of content do the audience prefer to consume?
- What are the modes in which your target audience is conversing? Whether it is offline or online?
- What is the unique expertise of your brand?
- What are the various ways to match your expertise to your target audience’s needs?
Tips to Build Epic Content for Your Business
Did you know 22% of businesses people agree content marketing would be the digital marketing activity with the most significant commercial impact in 2018? Here we’ve listed a few tips to create viral content for your business.
Effective usage of keywords forms the basis of any high-ranking site, and this applies the same when you are creating content for your website. The most critical step of your content marketing strategy is to make sure that the content you’ve created is built around keywords that are relevant to your business. According to the content marketing experts, content that provides meaningful, lengthy information is more likely to be read and shared. Better ways to create keyword-relevant epic content are giving primary concern to primary keywords, structuring content around secondary keywords, researching and validating topic ideas.
Examine Your Competition
If you want to create viral content, you should be able to answer the following questions:
- What resources already exist for the topic you’ve decided to write?
- What areas do the resources cover?
- Can you create better content than these resources?
The better and easiest way to answer the above questions is examining your competition thoroughly. This allows you to measure your content and uncover exactly what your epic content needs to include to beat the competition. It is also significant to ensure your content is unique even if you are using competitors’ content as a useful research tool.
While writing content for your website, make sure to include as many content marketing enhancements as you can as this can maximize your content’s shareability. By doing this, you can be assured that your epic content stands head and shoulders above the rest.
Include Visual Assets
Did you know including visual assets to your website provides even more opportunities to build links to your site? Introducing visual elements to your content enhances the shareability and memorability of your content. Visual assets aren’t the images that you pull from a Google Image search. But, they are unique diagrams or infographics you’ve created specifically for your informative content. This visual information explains the theory and showcase data that are featured in the content. Following are the different ways to develop a killer visual content.
- Research the data and content that make up your visual diagram or infographic.
- Use the best infographic design tool and the best practices to create a vial infographic.
- Recruit talented artists to create a stunning diagram or infographic if you lack design experience.
Use Broken Link Building
Broken links often go unnoticed. These links can be found on sites relevant to your business, industry, or niche. Identifying these broken links helps you to begin a conversation with the webmaster and provides you with an opportunity to suggest a link to your viral, informative content.
One of the most effective ways to promote your expertise and build a brand is guest posting. It also helps you to produce quality, long-lasting backlinks to the content you create for your brand.
Visual Link Building
Visual link building helps you to reach out to relevant sites that gain more attention to your visual content and create good backlinks to your website.
Once you create epic content, build a report or dashboard based on your content goals to keep track of the performance of your content. If you did not find any growth in performance, reassess your content strategy to find out whether you’ve got your tilt right. Always remember, an epic content helps you to achieve maximum results and landing, lucrative backlinks that will stand the test of time.
The author of this article is the leading content marketing expert who helps create the best lead conversation strategies. In this article, he explains how content marketing boosts organic traffic for your business. Visit https://ask8.com for more information.
Ask8 is a unique internet marketing firm. Where most Digital Agency NYC are lead by graphic artist or programmers, Ask8.com is lead by our CEO/Senior Business Consultant that has 25 years' experience in North East retail business industry as a senior manager. Combined that with 15 years in executing internet marketing services, you have a combination of business management insight with digital marketing talent that enables our clients to have the best of both worlds.
Internet Marketing Articles1. A Detailed Knowledge About The Seo Services
Author: Elentrixweb Technology
2. Email Marketing Is The Greatest Of Internet Marketing
Author: All Emaillists
3. What Is Data Feed Management?
4. How To Secure The Proper Seo Keywords
Author: Mike Johnsons
5. Benefits Of Internet Marketing Agency
Author: Elizabeth Bradle
6. 4 Digital Marketing Efforts That Will Grow Your Business
Author: My Charlotte Digital
7. Why Shopping For Clothes Online Is Better
Author: Melanie Schwartz
8. Accelerate Your Business With Digital Marketing
Author: Promising Designs
9. Experiencing Life Like Entertainment Online With Social Media Sharing Websites
10. Loyalty Program Points Are Far More Powerful Than Cash
Author: Tom Booth
11. The Question Sticker By Instagram Is The New Opportunity
Author: Shubham Yadav
12. Digital Marketing Services Are Growing In Popularity
Author: Nirali Parikh
13. Digital Marketing – A Secret Key To Promote Business
Author: AMS Digital
14. Hammering Your Brand Into The Minds Of Your Customers Using Email Marketing
Author: Shubho Salateen
15. 4 Proven Ways You Can Improve Your Business Graph Consistently
Author: vipul serivastava