ALL >> General >> View Article
Two Way To Change Boot Animation | Best Way To Change Boot Animation
Total Articles: 11
Ever stumbled upon a cool boot animation on a friend’s Android device or a presentation on the Web? It isn’t hard to make your own. In fact, we are going to show you in this post,
How To Change Boot Animation in Android
There is the hard way – thorough, but which could work on all devices; and the easy way – where you can just
change boot animation through an app. Both required a rooted device. Before you start, it is advisable to create a full android Backup
What Is Boot Animation
In the first place, what is boot animation? It's really this little startup movement that plays when we turn on our Android, sitting tight for the framework to dispatch. Regularly this movement includes the producer's logo.
There are a few strategies to introduce another
boot animation on Android. I'll show the most straightforward ones, which work for me almost all the time. The two strategies chip away at any Android gadget, if you have established it.
Install a boot animation manually
You need to install a file explorer that manages root rights. Root Explorer or Root Browser work very well, for example, but others are also suitable.
Once the root permissions have been activated, go to the root of your device, locate the System directory and go to the Permissions menu, depending on the app, by a long press on the folder or by opening the menu key and selecting Properties.
Here, depending on the application you will see 9 boxes, sorted by "Read" or "-r","Write" or "-wr" and "Execute" or "-x".
Once you’ve opened Properties, we will need to make sure we give it all the read, write,and execute options under Permission.
Once you’ve done this, head into the System file now and then go to Media or Multimedia (depending on your device).
You’ll find a file named bootanimation.zip. or similar (for Samsung, for example, you can find bootsamsung.qmg) Rename it to "bootanimation. zip1": you have just saved your boot animation in case you need it later.
Now all you have to do is find an animation that you like and copy it to this folder, renaming it bootanimation and not touching its extension (". zip" or ". qmg"). You will be able to find various options available online.
Restart, and there you go!
General Articles1. Top-rated Equipment For Your Catering Business
Author: Joseph Rubino
2. Downward Spiral Of Panic Attacks
Author: Andrew Mccann
3. Reconditioned Pallets Area Unit A Viable Possibility For Businesses
4. Issues That Can Come Up When You Choose Diy Upholstery Cleaning Job
Author: Alyssa Ramsden
5. Online Fashion Shopping Website For Men & Women
Author: charles mckinney
6. Apnahumsafar Marriage Bureau - No1 | Punjabi Matrimony Site In India
7. Careful Planning & Project Tracking Through Construction Management
Author: BIM Engineering
8. Which External Counter Pulsation Machine Is Better?
Author: kamini mahajan
9. How To Connect Your Printer To Multiple Pcs?
Author: Bradon Wilson
10. How To Make Google Chrome Your Default Web Browser?
Author: Bradon Wilson
11. 7 Best Investment Options In India In 2018
Author: neha sharma
12. Your Kingdom, Your Vapor
Author: Ben Oesterling
13. Best Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package
14. Best Features Of A Good Dental Clinic
Author: Utkarshas dental center
15. New Home Building Inspections Melbourne
Author: new home building inspections melbourne