ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Macro-based Attack Deploys Malware By Hijacking Desktop And Quick Launch Shortcuts
Total Articles: 81
Macro is a useful tool in the hands of Excel, Word and Power point users. A macro is a series of stored commands and functions that can be recalled to perform repetitive tasks. This enables user to carry out their routine tasks faster and reduce their time and efforts to a great extent.
Not only this, Macros also facilitate users in creating graphs and charts, retrieving or transferring the data, sorting and clearing cell contents and much more.
As macro has become a valuable tool for users to carry out their routine tasks conveniently, cyber Miscreants have evolved innovative ways to deliver malware using macros.
A recent case reveals that a new attack makes use of macros in a more roundabout way. Macros by default are disabled in recent versions of Microsoft office. However, the malicious documents delivered to users often contain text asking users to enable macro execution. Since this functionality is sometimes used legitimately in enterprise environments, some users might fall for the trick.
Virus Removal Guidelines is a web portal that is committed to offer you with the best guides and removal tools for all your malware and virus infection issues. It is our desire to create awareness towards the various threats that roam the World Wide Web. We want to ensure that we have a future where every user is guaranteed to have better portal security and an efficient browsing experience. http://www.virusremovalguidelines.com/
Computers Articles1. Jaxx Wallet Phishing Campaign: Cryptocurrency Miners Swindled Of Blockchain Assets
Author: Virus Removal Gudilines
2. How To Configure Wireless Brother Printer
Author: Vjustin smith
3. Aol Contact Number
4. Effects, Preventions, And Removal Of Keyloggers
Author: august sin
5. Small E-commerce Businesses Compete With Giant Using Seo
6. How To Update Iphone To Ios 12?
Author: Edward Lewis
7. Things You Need To Know About Facebook’s Messenger Kids
Author: john martin
8. Improve Digital Experience By Cleaning Your Smartphone
Author: Aida Martin
9. Things To Know About Youtube Premium
Author: mia watson
10. How To Implement Email Security For Your Emails.
Author: Andrea White
11. How To Tackle The Dangers Of File Sharing?
Author: Aida Martin
12. How To Keep Your Laptop Running Well For Longer
Author: Edward D Lemos
13. How To Resolve Graphic Card Issues In Dell Laptop?
14. How To Clear App Data And General Cache In Windows 7
Author: Devin smith
15. Apple Watch Tips And Tricks You Should Know
Author: Maria Williams