ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
5 Things To Check Before You Trust An Online Jewellery Store
Total Articles: 4
When it comes to shopping for jewellery online, there are always an array of choices that are going to come in front of you, in terms of styles and quality. However, not just that, but many people even face the uncertainty if it is all about purchasing something as precious as jewellery without having the chance to assess it.
This raises several questions at the reliability of online stores. So, how can you make sure that the online portal you are selecting is the right one and not a hoax? Here are some points that will surely help you make the right decision.
● For How Long in The Business?
One thing that will surely help you rate the credibility of online portal is the number of years they have spent in the business. Check out when did they establish and how is the online reputation for them like. If they are worth the time and your money, they would surely have many positive reviews all around. Make sure you check each one of them.
● Hallmark Certificate:
The standard rule of buying jewellery online is to check for Hallmark certificate. It is quite essential to make sure that the jeweller you are choosing is Bureau of Indian Standards Hallmarked. It will help you ensure that the jeweller is not fake but authentic. Also, while navigating through the products, make sure that they carry a BIS hallmark as well.
● Warranty & Return Policies:
Several other things go into finalising whether the online jeweller is worth it or not. So, before you purchase anything, have a look at the time frame that the store is committing. And then, make sure that products are under warranty and you are getting proof of that. Moreover, don’t forget to keep a tab on the return and refund policies, in case you would have to return your jewellery.
● Contact Information on the Website:
Moving ahead, find out whether the online store has its contact information and brick & mortar store’s address on the website or not. If yes, then try calling out on the numbers or sending emails to the email ID provided. Talk to the people and see how they respond to your queries. It will help you make a decision.
● Testimonials that you should Read:
These days, it has become obvious for an online jewellery store to put testimonials on their websites to attract more customers. While you will be going through them and making a decision, don’t forget to double-check. Check out the testimonials apart from the ones mentioned on the website. If possible, you can even get in touch with those people to clarify things.
Knowing that you are going to invest a lot in buying jewellery should be enough to make you cautious. There is no way you should be taking the online shopping for granted. Therefore, make sure that you are keeping these things in mind and making the right decision.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Discover Rich & Premium Cushion Cover Designs For Your Space
Author: Address Home
2. Midnight Cake Delivery | Online Cake Delivery In Ahmedabad
Author: Malav Fadia
3. 5 Reasons Why Miyamiya (privilege) Gift Card Is The Wedding Gifts For Your Dear Ones
4. Tips To Choose The Right Travel Bag In India
Author: Daffodil Industries
5. How To Choose Bags From The Online Suppliers
Author: Daffodil Industries
6. Buying A Laptop Gets Simple And Quick With Buy-now-pay-later Payment Models
7. The Journey Of A Century-old Tradition Of Christmas Tree Decoration
Author: Lilian Congreve
8. Show Your Everlasting Gratitude With Beautiful Crystal Gifts
Author: Tony Astely
9. A Guide To Take Your Buffet To New Heights With Ultra-modern Buffet Displays
Author: Brendan Lee
10. Windproof Baby Sling Can Be A Very Vital Addition For Your Collection Of Baby’s Accessories!
Author: James Justin
11. Who Is Better In Selecting Gifts, Men Or Women?
Author: Andrew Wilson
12. Your Search For A Flower Partner For Your Dream Wedding Ends At Flower Delivery North Hollywood
Author: Jim Keck
13. Armani Exchange Hampton Diamond Accent Quartz Ax2169 Men's Watch
Author: Adam D
14. Different Designs, Patterns And Fabrics Available - Find Tops For Girls Online
Author: Anil Pal
15. Sarees Collections With Price