ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Time Management: Finding Time For The All Important Task Of Small Business Marketing
Total Articles: 80
How do you find a way to focus 60% or more of your time on the most crucial income generating activity ... Marketing?
It has been drummed into your ears at seminars, or by your advisor if he/she was any good: Every possible task must be delegated, except for marketing.
Yet the 90%/ 10% rule applies, in fact less than 10% of small businesses have a written, structured and SYSTEMISED marketing plan! The most common reasons for that are "Our location is our marketing", "Word of mouth is our best advertising, so we just let it happen", or "We have a staff member who is great at graphic designing so he/she knows a lot about marketing", or "Our publisher does it for us", or" We have business advisors who give us great financial advice".
If you are one of these business owners, chances are you are leaving 50% to 500% of your sales and profits on the table (and for your competitors to grab if they get smart!).
If you are in business today and you are providing a great product or service, you are probably sitting on a gold mine, a much bigger one than you think. There are about 108 marketing strategies across all industries that you can tap into.
Should you choose just 5 of those, implement them with split tests and systemize the ones that worked best, your profits would go through the roof.
There are 3 main reasons why new marketing techniques are not put into action:.
1) Business owners don't find the time for that so it falls into the "too hard basket".
2) Because most businesses don't use them, those so called street smart strategies probably don't work ... right?
3) You keep hearing that in the end, the more you get your name out there in the market place, the more you will eventually grow (if you don't starve in the process that is).
So what are the first 3 steps to finding the time for marketing?
1) Find all the tasks that you are currently doing and that could be delegated between $14 and $20 an hour, some of those tasks could also possibly be outsourced online ...
2) Budget for a 3 months trial and delegate those tasks.
3) Use the spare time to split test, measure and systemize at least 5 new DIRECT marketing strategies.
I'll bet you, you will never look back and do those trivial tasks again, and you will start generating REAL success.
For more street smart marketing strategies download our FREE report "the 21 breakthroughs of effective marketing" on.
Ian Marsh, Managing Director An electrician by trade, Ian has spent 15 years in the trenches and built 5 multi-million dollar businesses, both traditional and online. It wasn’t until 2006 he consulted to his first client, a friend who was about to lose everything. From this humble beginning Ian created a trade-based coaching program, which in just 12 months became the largest and most successful of its kind. Seeing the life-changing effect this had on people’s lives, Ian then committed to showing other business owners how to create success. Visit https://www.streetsmartbusinessschool.com.au/
Marketing Articles1. Get Easy Packaging With Our Packaging Material Dubai At Reasonable Rates
Author: nbm pack
2. How To Hire A Good Pr Firm?
Author: Russell Johnson
3. Choosing Out The Best Laundry Equipment Supplier Dubai
Author: Wahat Al Dhafrah
4. Making Sure Your Business Is Using Cutting-edge Marketing Tool!
Author: Anil Kumar
5. Make Setup And Installation Of Industrial Pallet Shelving
Author: abazar shelving
6. Importance Of Packaging Materials In Dubai
Author: nbm pack
7. Bulk Sms Provider In Gurgaon | Easysandesh
Author: Ankush Gupta
8. Dynamics 365 Crm Software For Marketing
Author: Sonika Vishwakrma
9. A Simple Guide To Start Listing Keywords
Author: Simplified Social Media Optimization
10. Understanding The Value Of Creating Inbound Links For Your Online Business
Author: Bob Smith
11. Choose Startups For Career Growth
Author: Nita Desai
12. Key Factors To Consider Before Hiring An Advertising Agency For Your Startup
13. Seo Strategy To Get Mobile Apps Ranked In Serps
14. Sales Decreasing? The Best Ways To Enhance Your Business Sales Approach
Author: Ian Marsh
15. Mistakes Smes Do In Marketing
Author: Nita Desai