ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Time Management: Finding Time For The All Important Task Of Small Business Marketing
Total Articles: 182
How do you find a way to focus 60% or more of your time on the most crucial income generating activity ... Marketing?
It has been drummed into your ears at seminars, or by your advisor if he/she was any good: Every possible task must be delegated, except for marketing.
Yet the 90%/ 10% rule applies, in fact less than 10% of small businesses have a written, structured and SYSTEMISED marketing plan! The most common reasons for that are "Our location is our marketing", "Word of mouth is our best advertising, so we just let it happen", or "We have a staff member who is great at graphic designing so he/she knows a lot about marketing", or "Our publisher does it for us", or" We have business advisors who give us great financial advice".
If you are one of these business owners, chances are you are leaving 50% to 500% of your sales and profits on the table (and for your competitors to grab if they get smart!).
If you are in business today and you are providing a great product or service, you are probably sitting on a gold mine, a much bigger one than you think. There are about 108 marketing strategies across all industries that you can tap into.
Should you choose just 5 of those, implement them with split tests and systemize the ones that worked best, your profits would go through the roof.
There are 3 main reasons why new marketing techniques are not put into action:.
1) Business owners don't find the time for that so it falls into the "too hard basket".
2) Because most businesses don't use them, those so called street smart strategies probably don't work ... right?
3) You keep hearing that in the end, the more you get your name out there in the market place, the more you will eventually grow (if you don't starve in the process that is).
So what are the first 3 steps to finding the time for marketing?
1) Find all the tasks that you are currently doing and that could be delegated between $14 and $20 an hour, some of those tasks could also possibly be outsourced online ...
2) Budget for a 3 months trial and delegate those tasks.
3) Use the spare time to split test, measure and systemize at least 5 new DIRECT marketing strategies.
I'll bet you, you will never look back and do those trivial tasks again, and you will start generating REAL success.
For more street smart marketing strategies download our FREE report "the 21 breakthroughs of effective marketing" on.
Ian Marsh, Managing Director An electrician by trade, Ian has spent 15 years in the trenches and built 5 multi-million dollar businesses, both traditional and online. It wasn’t until 2006 he consulted to his first client, a friend who was about to lose everything. From this humble beginning Ian created a trade-based coaching program, which in just 12 months became the largest and most successful of its kind. Seeing the life-changing effect this had on people’s lives, Ian then committed to showing other business owners how to create success. Visit https://www.streetsmartbusinessschool.com.au/
Marketing Articles1. How Online Tracking In Digital Marketing Works
Author: tops technologies
2. Effect Of Qualitative Market Research
Author: market xcel
3. Latest Seo Trends In 2019 You Must Know This
4. The Top Custom Printed Flags Wholesale Professionals In The China Market
Author: Flag china
5. How Authoritative Is Youtube Video Marketing On Today’s Consumers?
Author: Susan Carlson
6. Why Keywords Positions Of A Website Is Unstable In Serp?
Author: Evan Murray
7. Importance Of The Seo For Your Business Growth
Author: Siddhart Sabharwal
8. What To Expect From Seo Services
Author: Damon Za
9. Avoid These Clichés In Video Production
Author: Susan Carlson
10. Infoglobaldata Announces Transportation Sales Leads To Reach Out And Engage With Target Prospects
Author: Alexander Daniel
11. Why A Business Desires To Apply A Bulk Sms Gateway?
Author: Sukh Gill
12. Key Elements That Determine The Capability Of An Experiential Marketing Agency
Author: The Sheppard
13. Best Marketing Strategies For Small Business Owners In India
Author: Arjun D Souza
14. Understanding The Role Of Digital Marketing In 2019
Author: Ting Digital
15. Earn Attention Of Prospects Via Inbound Marketing
Author: Shubham Yadav