ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Time Management: Finding Time For The All Important Task Of Small Business Marketing
Total Articles: 112
How do you find a way to focus 60% or more of your time on the most crucial income generating activity ... Marketing?
It has been drummed into your ears at seminars, or by your advisor if he/she was any good: Every possible task must be delegated, except for marketing.
Yet the 90%/ 10% rule applies, in fact less than 10% of small businesses have a written, structured and SYSTEMISED marketing plan! The most common reasons for that are "Our location is our marketing", "Word of mouth is our best advertising, so we just let it happen", or "We have a staff member who is great at graphic designing so he/she knows a lot about marketing", or "Our publisher does it for us", or" We have business advisors who give us great financial advice".
If you are one of these business owners, chances are you are leaving 50% to 500% of your sales and profits on the table (and for your competitors to grab if they get smart!).
If you are in business today and you are providing a great product or service, you are probably sitting on a gold mine, a much bigger one than you think. There are about 108 marketing strategies across all industries that you can tap into.
Should you choose just 5 of those, implement them with split tests and systemize the ones that worked best, your profits would go through the roof.
There are 3 main reasons why new marketing techniques are not put into action:.
1) Business owners don't find the time for that so it falls into the "too hard basket".
2) Because most businesses don't use them, those so called street smart strategies probably don't work ... right?
3) You keep hearing that in the end, the more you get your name out there in the market place, the more you will eventually grow (if you don't starve in the process that is).
So what are the first 3 steps to finding the time for marketing?
1) Find all the tasks that you are currently doing and that could be delegated between $14 and $20 an hour, some of those tasks could also possibly be outsourced online ...
2) Budget for a 3 months trial and delegate those tasks.
3) Use the spare time to split test, measure and systemize at least 5 new DIRECT marketing strategies.
I'll bet you, you will never look back and do those trivial tasks again, and you will start generating REAL success.
For more street smart marketing strategies download our FREE report "the 21 breakthroughs of effective marketing" on.
Ian Marsh, Managing Director An electrician by trade, Ian has spent 15 years in the trenches and built 5 multi-million dollar businesses, both traditional and online. It wasn’t until 2006 he consulted to his first client, a friend who was about to lose everything. From this humble beginning Ian created a trade-based coaching program, which in just 12 months became the largest and most successful of its kind. Seeing the life-changing effect this had on people’s lives, Ian then committed to showing other business owners how to create success. Visit https://www.streetsmartbusinessschool.com.au/
Marketing Articles1. Artificial Intelligence (ai) And Its Amazing Social Media Advantages
2. 4 Best B2b Marketing Tips For Running Ppc Campaigns
3. Finding Your Perfect Fit - Ask The Right Questions To Choose The Right Marketing Firm
Author: Saloni Walimbe
4. What Everyone Ought To Know About Fabrication
Author: Mallar Group
5. How To Integrate With The Sms Api From Php?
6. Five Reasons Why You Should Invest In Bulk Sms Service
Author: Akash Sharma
7. Top Reasons Of Hiring A Digital Marketing Agency For Your Business
Author: Coastal Web Marketing
8. How To Use Bulk Sms Marketing To Diversify Your Traffic?
Author: Prashant Shrivastava
9. Top B2b Marketing Tools You Need To Know
10. Is The Moment Right For Making Use Of An Online Marketing System?
Author: Ian Marsh
11. Picture Your Marketing On Top. Read This And Make It So.
12. All About Flexion Token
13. How Bulk Sms Provider Helps You In Increasing Your Business
Author: Prashant Shrivastava
14. How Does Sms Api Work And What Are Its Advantages?
15. Cryptocurrency & How It’s Impacting Small Businesses