ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Are The Most Popular Trekking Trail To Everest?
Total Articles: 17
Everest region, no doubt, is one of the most renowned trekking destination in the world. The region is filled with high mountains, Sherpa villages, steep trail and incredible vistas. The Everest region offers great trekking experience. From trekking to Everest Base Camp to remote semi-wilderness areas trek, there are numbers of option to choose. The ease or difficulty of trekking depends entirely on the route you have chosen with the main trail to EBC.
Below are the list of most popular trekking trail that connects us to Everest:
Everest Base Camp Trek:
Everest Base Camp Trek is probably the best way to trek Everest which follows the classical routes and starts with a spectacular flight to Lukla on the next day of your arrival in Kathmandu. The trek follows the foot Trail of Dudh Koshi River and crosses forests of rhododendron and magnolia, villages and monasteries until we reach Namche Bazaar – a major gateway to Everest Base Camp. From Namche, we trek through the Tengboche Monastery, Dingboche, Lobuche and Gorakhshep before making a final attempt to Everest base Camp. From Gorakshep, we ascend to the view point, Kalapatthar at 5,545m to witness sunrise and majestic Everest from closest possible distance.
Everest Three Pass Trek
Everest Three Pass Trek is an adventurous and strenuous trek in Khumbu region which starts with an exhilarating flight to Lukla. This Everest High pass Trek offers an opportunity to visit Everest Base Camp, three high passes, Gokyo Lake, Gokyo Ri and remote and untouched Nangpa La valley, Marlung village and the monastery at Thame. Combining Everest high pass trek with Everest Base Camp, one can experience almost every attraction offered by Khumbu region. Kongma La (5,535m), Cho La (5,420m) and Renjo La (5,340m) are three high passes which we need to cross during the trek. We suggest you to trek with an experienced local guide.
Everest View Trek
Also known as Everest Panorama Trek, Everest view trek offers a spectacular scenery combined with unique culture and exotic mountain vistas. Everest view trek is relatively easy and short when compared to other treks in Everest region but still offers the magical beauty. The trek continues through the thick vegetation of Sagarmatha National Park filled with pine forests, rhododendron flowers and abundance of wildlife to Namche Bazaar (3,440m). It takes you to Tengboche village (3,930m) which is home to the largest monastery of the region. It is the best place to capture the beauty of Everest (8,848m) and other neighboring peaks.
Everest view trek is suitable for those who have keen desire to enjoy the world’s highest mountains but are limited by time frame.
Everest Base Camp Trek via Gokyo Lakes
Gokyo Lake trek is one of the most popular trek in Everest region which takes you to the amazing assortments of high altitude lakes, Ngozumpa Glacier, the famous Cho La Pass, Gokyo Ri and Kala Patthar along with Everest Base Camp. The trail further goes through the Everest region in the company with soaring mountains, friendly Sherpas, monasteries and prayer flags. The entire trekking area is filled with spectacular natural beauty and shimmering lakes. With the tranquil beauty of glacial lakes, one can enjoy the 360 degree view of 8,000m+ peaks.
Travel Articles1. How Car Rental Services In Odisha Is Doing Decent Business
Author: Bhubaneswar Taxi Service
2. Choose Easy Trekking Tour In Nepal To Explore Beautiful Himalayan Peak
3. Kanchenjunga - Amazing Trekking Destination In Nepal
4. Top-level Transport For A Destination Wedding Including Family In Dc With A Charter Bus Dc
5. Quell Your Pre-wedding Jitters With Calming Wedding Limo Service Near Me
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
6. Book A Taxi Cab Online For Hassle Free Travel Experience
7. Amazing Wildlife Tours: The Rewards Of Bonding With Wildlife
8. Amazing Advantages Of Having A Good Time With Animals If You Are On Tour
9. Hire Cheap Taxi To Luton Airport From London
Author: jack pero
10. Cherish An Outstanding View Of Himalaya And Naini Lake Whilst Enjoying Other Facilities At Best Hote
11. 7 Not To Miss Travel Apps, But You Missed
Author: Amit Singh
12. Fully Participatory Destination Wedding Arrangements With A Party Or Charter Bus Phoenix
Author: John wick
13. Adventure & Exciting Andaman Tour Packages For You & Your Family
Author: Chalo Emerald
14. How Can The Best Andaman Tours & Travel Agency Make Your Holiday Of Dreams Come True?
Author: Chalo Emerald
15. Lake Norman Airport Transportation Offers A Dependable And Responsible Way To Airport
Author: Hussein Hegazy