ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Is It Possible To Trek Manaslu After Earthquake?
Total Articles: 10
Due to big lack of information, many trekkers stayed away from the Manaslu trek after the devastating earthquake April 2015. There was also safety issues of trail and tea-houses until the end of September when 2015 when the monsoon finished. As the rain finally stopped, work continued and restoration program was conducted on speedy manner.
The main issue of Tsum valley with Manaslu trek was the loss of a trail at Yaru which is just before Jagat. It was brushed away completely by the furious movement of river. Then the only option was the trail route via Uija which was dangerous. The 3rd wooden bridge across the river was built which is passable by mules now.
What progress has been made to repair any damages to the area?
While the trail is safe, the Government of Nepal deployed an expert team of engineers to survey the extent of the damage and future damage consequences in case of earthquake. They cleared out everything that may block the trail or cause safety issues to trekkers and locals.
What is the road condition between Kathmandu to Arughat?
The road from Kathmandu to Arughat might be challenging in monsoon season (good in other seasons). However, the government is working to improve the road condition very soon.
Is it safe to trek Manalsu after earthquake?
It is totally safe to trek Manaslu after earthquake. You can further extend your trek to Annapurna circuit and Annapurna Base Camp Trek via safe and well-marked route. Throughout the trekking trail, you will find new and strong teahouses built in perfect locations away from the landslide prone area. To make trek more comfortable and safe, Guide will take you through alternative route.
All the damaged trail route was restored and built perfectly and firmly to block the consequences caused by any unforeseen casualties.
When to trek Manaslu region?
The best season to trek Manaslu region are March to May during spring and September to mid-December during the autumn season. Autumns and spring are known for best weather and excellent views.
We suggest you not to trek Manaslu during Monsoon as the trail will be slippery and there is high risk of avalanches, landslides and flood. But monsoon might be great for keen botanist.
People needs you more than before!
After devastating earthquake, landslide and flood, the plight of Manaslu people is inevitable. There is subsequent reduction in number of tourist after earthquake which means they are struggling very hard to survive as the main profession of the region is tourism. We suggest you to travel the Manaslu region and brings smile on their face.
We ensure you to receive the best hospitality and great experience!!!
Travel Articles1. 5 Unknown Facts About Finland That You Didn`t Know
Author: Flightsnfare UK
2. Australia: 4 Crucial Things To Know Before Travelling
Author: Australia Visa
3. Time Countries Take For Visa Processing
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
4. Essential Factors Behind The Improving Use Of Koh Samui Villas
Author: Partha Goswami
5. Important Things To Know Before Traveling To Muktinath
6. Breathtaking Panorama View Of Pokhara Tour And Annapurna Range
7. Cheap Limo Service Near Me Put Breathtaking Wedding Productions Within Reach
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
8. Transport In Phoenix Via Charter Bus Rental Only Answer To Two-venue Wedding
Author: Hire Charter Bus
9. Tips For Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking Tour
10. Obtain The Best Customers Service In Nepal Tour At A Completive Price
11. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed With Our Loudoun Cab And Sterling Taxi Services We Are Proudl
Author: Dulles Express Cab
12. Assistance To Create A Visit To Koh Samui More Happy By Making A Better Plan
Author: Partha Goswami
13. Haridwar Taxi Services, Travel Company In Haridwar
14. Enjoy The Annapurna Base Camp Trekking With Adventurous Activities
15. Sarangkot Hiking Tour For Enjoying This Vacation With Friends