ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Judge In Puri Asked To Submit Reports For Mismanagement Issues In Srimandir
Total Articles: 2
Two judges from the Supreme Court panel ordered the judge of the district court to submit a complete report about the management issues at the Srimandir. This report also included the devotes being harassed by the sevaks of the temple. The court mentioned stated that the devotees must have a trouble free visit and that the government must follow the management steps taken by other popular shrines in India.
Donations of Gold worth 15kgs at Puri Srimandir was transferred to State bank of India
The donations which were received in the last few years were deposited in a safe locker in SBI. It has been decided that all the donations will be deposited in the locker from here onwards. This decision was made by the Supreme court following the exploitation of the donations by the servitors.
Woman thrashes mother in law: Video goes viral
Recently a woman trashing her mother-in-law in public was captured and posted on social media. The woman dragged the old lady out of the house and was also seen abusing her. During the entire event none of the neighbors and passersby helped the lady. Sources mentioned that the issue started with an argument between the lady named Balamati and her mother in law over family issues. The argument got intense which made Balamati physically abuse the old lady.
Welfare schemes announced for journalists at work by the Odisha Government
A lot of welfare schemes were announced by the minister Pratap Jena for the journalists. A compensation of 4 lakh rupees will be provided to the one who dies on duty. Moreover if the journalist seriously injured or is physically disabled, the government would provide his/her family with a compensation of 2 lakh rupees. Educational benefits would be provided for the family of deceased journalists. Along with this they also get housing loan facility up to 25 lakh rupees with a rebate in the interest of amount 3%. Moreover the journalists taking up the skill enhancement program may receive an assistance of 10,000 rupees.
Mango festival opens up at Bhubaneswar
NABARD just inaugurated the Mango festival on Friday. This is the second edition of this festival which is also an exhibition. It ends on the 14th of this month. The Governor did the inauguration for this exhibition and was extremely happy with the efforts taken by NABARD. He also stated that such efforts would help the farmers to sell their product directly to the consumers. He added that this would strengthen the conditions for the tribal people. The consumers hope to get the best price for the mangoes at the exhibition. The exhibition features around 14 varieties of mangoes.
Amitabh Bhattacharya is a successful writer and has been in the field for almost 12 years now. He has experience covering Odisha news and events that touches the everyday lives of people and brings it to the forefront. He also works for social causes giving them a strong voice in the society.
Writing Articles1. Muharram/ashura In India
2. Narendra Modi Astrological Predictions 2019 Astro-analysis Of Modi’s Horoscope
3. 10 Vital Tips To Write A Great Cover Letter
Author: Freya Stewart
4. Pros And Cons Of Advertising In Rapid Metro
Author: Kelly Sanchez
5. How Is Helpmetry Different From Other Crowdfunding Websites Like Kickstarter In India?
6. Reasons Why A Professional And Affordable Translation Service Is Ideal
Author: Sunil Mishra
7. Electric Trucks Market – A Long Road Ahead
Author: Electric Trucks Market
8. Practical Online Dissertation Help To Write A Great Business Dissertation On Time
Author: Eva Vosper
9. Reputed Writers Are All Set To Work On College Essay Writing Service
Author: Evans Obusi
10. About Customer Care Number
11. How To Create Latest Technology News
Author: Kelly Sanchez
12. Factors That Distinguish Academic Writing With Business Writing
Author: Rony Sneijder
13. How To Write Proposals That Win Government Contracts
14. Planning To Visit Spinalonga? Unknown Facts About Spinalonga
Author: Anna Giakoumaki
15. Cost Of Destination Wedding In Udaipur
Author: Daniel Royale