ALL >> Others >> View Article
5 Reasons You Should Call A House Call Doctor
Total Articles: 7
Are you down with the flu and worried about dragging your tired body all the way to an urgent care center? Or, would you prefer a house call doctor? The latter makes much more sense, both financially and comfort-wise. If you are still not convinced, here are a few reasons you should call a house call doctor for medical care:
• In-Home Care:
House call doctors are perfect for patients who cannot travel to keep up with their appointments, or do not have the patience to wait in the ER. For example, if you are an elderly patient who cannot drive on your own, hiring a taxi or waiting for someone to escort you to the doctor isn’t always feasible. Similarly, for people who are very busy at work and cannot afford to take a break can ask the doctor to visit them at the office. Travelers who do not have medical insurance and wouldn’t want to spend hundreds of dollars in the ER to treat the simple flu can schedule a house call visit.
• Better Quality of Care:
Doctors who make house calls spend an average of 45 minutes to an hour per patient. This helps them understand the patient’s medical history and know more about their eating habits and living conditions. This is especially beneficial for the elderly who are more likely to respond to treatment when they feel heard. At Prestige House Calls, we don’t rush appointments and take the time to listen to every patient. This isn’t possible during a routine appointment as strict insurance regulation means that the doctor has to complete a pre-fixed set of appointments every day.
• Saves Money and Time:
Agreed consultation fees for house call doctor are slightly more than regular physician appointments. But they’re certainly affordable when compared to expenses at the Emergency Room or urgent care centers. If you need help with something urgent, it makes so much sense to pay for the in-house consultation rather than pay hundreds of dollars at the ER. If you are at work, ask the house call doctor to meet you at your workplace! This way you don’t have to request a day off from work. Most house call doctors can be at your place within an hour, saving you time as well.
• Perfect for People Who’re at Risk of an Infection:
The hospital waiting room isn’t as clean as it seems. Thanks to the dozens of people (many of them carrying the infectious flu or something similarly contagious) waiting along with you at the ER, it isn’t the perfect place for people prone to infection. Call a house doctor if you want to avoid acquiring an infection.
Are you looking for a house call doctor in and around Los Angeles? Call us!
Author Bio : The Author works for Prestige House Calls, a team of house call doctors in Los Angeles . They offer personalized care at your home, office and hotel room. Visit https://prestigehousecalls.com/ to schedule an appointment.
Others Articles1. Top 10 Beaches In America
Author: pest control
2. Importance Of Poll In Decision Making Process For Your Organization
Author: John D'souza
3. Feel Safe With Bluestream
Author: samidha harinna
4. Simple Do’s And Don’ts To Clean Your Tiles And Grouts With Ease
Author: Riley Evans
5. Online Horoscope Prediction In Bangalore
6. All It Takes To Treat Yourself On A Gloomy Evening In A Beautiful Girl
Author: Anmalika Roy
7. Help Your Children Play Well With Bluestream Play Equipment
Author: Abhishek Sawant
8. 10 Things To Know For Applying For A Business Loan
Author: Sathish Sub
9. Kundali Matching For Marriage
Author: Future Study Online
10. Save Environment With Toronto Electronics Recycling
Author: Peter Homes
11. 5 Reasons You Should Actually Visit Your Overseas Supplier
12. Wonders Of Kalyug's Wonderful Future That You Will Never Know
13. Top 5 Anti Ad Blocking Solution To Be Used In 2018
Author: Charles Smith
14. The Best Place For Learning “palm” Reading
Author: Aashish Patidar
15. Edmonton-based Events For Your Furry Pet This Season
Author: Diana Mead