ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Is School Uniform Important?
Total Articles: 6
Uniform has set to be the most important part of any school. It clearly shows that you are a part of an organisation. By wearing a uniform, it shows that you all are in this together. Also, wearing a uniform with pride shows that you are being respectful and buying into what the organisation is all about. Uniforms give a sense of belonging to a student and it also helps in making an identity for the school. The main aspect of wearing a uniform is that you won’t be facing any peer pressure in terms of your clothes. When everyone is dressed in the same way, we don’t have to worry about how we look.
Listed below are some reasons as to why wearing a school uniform is important:
1) School uniform is a powerful rite of passage and an equally important statement of belonging.
2) The act of wearing a uniform, prepares a student for the readiness of the day. The day has a lot to offer, thus a child gets prepared as to what the school has to offer.
3) The school uniforms keep the focus on learning, and not clothing. The students won’t be thinking about the clothes they have to wear, because they know that they will be wearing a uniform. The frenzy stops.
4) Uniforms do not suppress the individuality of a child, it actually enhances it. A child would feel more confident while wearing a school uniform.
5) A child’s symbol and representation can be summed up by wearing a uniform, as it is who they are. They are individuals who represent a certain school and they are proud of it.
6) It brings the safety back to the school halls, as children these days are highly obsessed with designer jackets and labels. By wearing a uniform they can actually feel they all are equal.
7) It brings back oneness inside the school, and everyone can feel that they are on the same team.
8) The students tend to be behaved and managed because they are dressed neatly and seriously. It also raises student’s expectations from themselves.
School uniforms are not fashionable, as that is how they are designed to be. So, we should be proud of what we are wearing in school and we should never ever neglect it. You are representing a school, you should carry it nicely and brightly.
This article is written by Linda who is a teacher at Manthan School which is a nursery school in Noida. It has been considered as an excellent pre primary school in Noida, with a great infrastructure.
Education Articles1. Give Your Career A Right Direction With Data Science Training Program
2. Cisco (sase) 500-651 Real Exam Questions
Author: Alexia Aurora
3. An Insight To Ielts Programs And How They Help Aspirants
Author: Mia Seal
4. Institute Of Vedic Astrology Reviews For Astrology Online Courses
Author: Aashish Patida
5. Valuable Software Testing Trends - Selenium To Follow In 2018
6. A List Of Top Job Oriented Mechanical Industries In India
7. Scholarship For Girls In Jharkhand
8. Different Jharkhand State Scholarship In All Courses
9. A Demand Technology-plc Scada
Author: Aptron Solutions
10. Talend Training In Bangalore,marathahalli,btm
11. The Current State Of Java Value Types
12. Getting Job In Salesforce Via Training Online Now
Author: Riley Louis
13. Blue Prism Training Institute In Hyderabad
14. The Top Llb College In Bhopal
Author: Megha Sharma
15. New Zealand Study Visa Consultant In Jalandhar Punjab