ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Is School Uniform Important?
Total Articles: 6
Uniform has set to be the most important part of any school. It clearly shows that you are a part of an organisation. By wearing a uniform, it shows that you all are in this together. Also, wearing a uniform with pride shows that you are being respectful and buying into what the organisation is all about. Uniforms give a sense of belonging to a student and it also helps in making an identity for the school. The main aspect of wearing a uniform is that you won’t be facing any peer pressure in terms of your clothes. When everyone is dressed in the same way, we don’t have to worry about how we look.
Listed below are some reasons as to why wearing a school uniform is important:
1) School uniform is a powerful rite of passage and an equally important statement of belonging.
2) The act of wearing a uniform, prepares a student for the readiness of the day. The day has a lot to offer, thus a child gets prepared as to what the school has to offer.
3) The school uniforms keep the focus on learning, and not clothing. The students won’t be thinking about the clothes they have to wear, because they know that they will be wearing a uniform. The frenzy stops.
4) Uniforms do not suppress the individuality of a child, it actually enhances it. A child would feel more confident while wearing a school uniform.
5) A child’s symbol and representation can be summed up by wearing a uniform, as it is who they are. They are individuals who represent a certain school and they are proud of it.
6) It brings the safety back to the school halls, as children these days are highly obsessed with designer jackets and labels. By wearing a uniform they can actually feel they all are equal.
7) It brings back oneness inside the school, and everyone can feel that they are on the same team.
8) The students tend to be behaved and managed because they are dressed neatly and seriously. It also raises student’s expectations from themselves.
School uniforms are not fashionable, as that is how they are designed to be. So, we should be proud of what we are wearing in school and we should never ever neglect it. You are representing a school, you should carry it nicely and brightly.
This article is written by Linda who is a teacher at Manthan School which is a nursery school in Noida. It has been considered as an excellent pre primary school in Noida, with a great infrastructure.
Education Articles1. College Admissions Counseling Services Through Experienced Independent College Counselor
Author: Alvina Joseph
2. Is Doing Mba After Engineering Worthwhile?
Author: Banhi Roy
3. Are You A Programmer? 9 Programming Blogs You Cannot Do Without
Author: meenal deshpande
4. The Definitive Guide To Engineering College In Haryana
Author: ponting brown
5. Irma Anand Admission 2019
Author: Mba Universe
6. Benefits Of Online Exam Software
Author: Conduct Exam
7. How Cyber Security Training Is Important For Your Organization?
8. Software Testing Training: End To End Training On A Live Project
Author: info campus
9. Swiss Cottage School
Author: Raj Ghosh
10. Data Recovery
Author: venu vinod
11. Three Common Problems Leaders Face
Author: Shoeb M
12. The Embedded Training For Today- Embedded Systems Training In Noida
13. Java 9 Features Oracle
14. Choose The Actual Best Digital Marketing Course
15. Get Portable Public Address System Dealer In Odisha
Author: Nitesh Sharma