ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Usb Safeguard - Password Protection Software Usb Pen Drive
Total Articles: 1
USB Safeguard is a lockdown application designed specifically for helping you create a password-protected virtual drive where you can store sensitive files using the 256-bit AES encryption algorithm. The virtual drive can be placed on your portable storage devices, such as USB flash drive, HDD, SSD, or memory card.
Portable running mode
You may store it on any portable media devices and carry it with you. The application does not leave entries in your Windows registry and don't write configuration data in your computer.
How it works
When you run USB Safeguard for the first time, you are asked to format the drive before running the program. You should perform this step in order to make sure the tool works correctly and the virtual drive is installed smoothly.
You can protect the virtual drive by setting up a master password. A hint may be added for helping you remember the password in case you forget it.
GUI and configuration settings
The GUI is minimalistic and is designed only for allowing you to input the correct password and gain access to your files.
In addition, it hides a few configuration settings under the hood which can be used for selecting the preferred drive letter from a drop-down list, automatically closing the virtual drive after a custom number of minutes of inactivity, as well as automatically closing the drive via a hotkey (CTRL + ALT + the current drive letter).
All things considered, USB Safeguard delivers a simple and efficient software solution for helping you keep your private files in a password-protected virtual drive, and can be mastered by all types of users, regardless of their experience level.
You can download USB Safeguard from: http://www.usbsafeguard.com
Andrew Jordy is a collaborator of USB Safeguard, Soft.
Computers Articles1. Jaxx Wallet Phishing Campaign: Cryptocurrency Miners Swindled Of Blockchain Assets
Author: Virus Removal Gudilines
2. How To Configure Wireless Brother Printer
Author: Vjustin smith
3. Aol Contact Number
4. Effects, Preventions, And Removal Of Keyloggers
Author: august sin
5. Small E-commerce Businesses Compete With Giant Using Seo
6. How To Update Iphone To Ios 12?
Author: Edward Lewis
7. Things You Need To Know About Facebook’s Messenger Kids
Author: john martin
8. Improve Digital Experience By Cleaning Your Smartphone
Author: Aida Martin
9. Things To Know About Youtube Premium
Author: mia watson
10. How To Implement Email Security For Your Emails.
Author: Andrea White
11. How To Tackle The Dangers Of File Sharing?
Author: Aida Martin
12. How To Keep Your Laptop Running Well For Longer
Author: Edward D Lemos
13. How To Resolve Graphic Card Issues In Dell Laptop?
14. How To Clear App Data And General Cache In Windows 7
Author: Devin smith
15. Apple Watch Tips And Tricks You Should Know
Author: Maria Williams