ALL >> General >> View Article
Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Total Articles: 1
The iPhone versus the Android war has been going on for years now. Since the time Samsung managed to penetrate the global smartphone market, it has only been a growing time for the global android business. Yet, there is one question no one will come to – iPad versus a smartphone.
Now, if you try to put the iPhone in this debate, it is definitely against the iPad. Many people from both the Baby Boomers and Millennials generations use an iPhone, but their ways of using these products are different. Hence in order to see whether an iPad beats the smartphone bracket, here are five fundamentals to consider in terms of experience:
1. Feel of holding the product. This is the first and foremost criteria one needs to evaluate when trying to compare an iPad with the entire range of smartphones. When it comes to smartphones, their designs and sizes are constantly changed by companies. Hence, as soon as the company brings a new device for the user to has to get used to the new dimensions. On the other hand, iPad size has been the same for years now. This means that once you get used to it, you can use even the updated versions with ease. Additionally, if you plan to not hold it in your hands all the time, you have an option of using an iPad kiosk floor stand. Hence, iPad definitely wins here.
2. Portability. This is where smartphones clearly seem to be winning. An average smartphone in any corner of the world at this time, it is not that difficult to buy an Android phone. Plus, sizes in which these devices are available to make them highly portable. Now if you choose to have your iPad kiosk floor standard plan to use your iPad only there, then it is definitely not portable. Yet, if you compare it with a laptop, an iPad is definitely more portable than a laptop, but quite yes than a smartphone.
3. Durability. One can definitely argue that this is a highly subjective way to gauge the performance of an iPad or a smartphone. Yet, it is important to be compared. The durability can stand for two instances: one, for the power consumed by the device and two, for its physical quality that helps it sustain itself for a longer period of time.
Here is the catch when it comes to comparing these: iPads are available at a standard rate, while smartphones, in general, have a huge range to choose from. Hence, many smartphones would have a plastic body. Contrasting with this, the iPad build quality has been consistent throughout its lifetime.
4. Usability for different purposes. Clearly, it may seem that the smartphones have a greater degree of visibility, yet consider this: iPads behave almost like iPhones, the only difference between their respective sizes. Now, even though you buy iPad floor stand you can use it in multiple ways. For instance, if you buy iPad floor stand you can use it for reading, multimedia and especially for watching videos. Smartphones can do the same but an iPad can do it better with its larger screen.
Hence, it is clearly visible that iPads are better than smartphones.
General Articles1. Top-rated Equipment For Your Catering Business
Author: Joseph Rubino
2. Downward Spiral Of Panic Attacks
Author: Andrew Mccann
3. Reconditioned Pallets Area Unit A Viable Possibility For Businesses
4. Issues That Can Come Up When You Choose Diy Upholstery Cleaning Job
Author: Alyssa Ramsden
5. Online Fashion Shopping Website For Men & Women
Author: charles mckinney
6. Apnahumsafar Marriage Bureau - No1 | Punjabi Matrimony Site In India
7. Careful Planning & Project Tracking Through Construction Management
Author: BIM Engineering
8. Which External Counter Pulsation Machine Is Better?
Author: kamini mahajan
9. How To Connect Your Printer To Multiple Pcs?
Author: Bradon Wilson
10. How To Make Google Chrome Your Default Web Browser?
Author: Bradon Wilson
11. 7 Best Investment Options In India In 2018
Author: neha sharma
12. Your Kingdom, Your Vapor
Author: Ben Oesterling
13. Best Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package
14. Best Features Of A Good Dental Clinic
Author: Utkarshas dental center
15. New Home Building Inspections Melbourne
Author: new home building inspections melbourne