ALL >> General >> View Article
Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Total Articles: 2
The iPhone versus the Android war has been going on for years now. Since the time Samsung managed to penetrate the global smartphone market, it has only been a growing time for the global android business. Yet, there is one question no one will come to – iPad versus a smartphone.
Now, if you try to put the iPhone in this debate, it is definitely against the iPad. Many people from both the Baby Boomers and Millennials generations use an iPhone, but their ways of using these products are different. Hence in order to see whether an iPad beats the smartphone bracket, here are five fundamentals to consider in terms of experience:
1. Feel of holding the product. This is the first and foremost criteria one needs to evaluate when trying to compare an iPad with the entire range of smartphones. When it comes to smartphones, their designs and sizes are constantly changed by companies. Hence, as soon as the company brings a new device for the user to has to get used to the new dimensions. On the other hand, iPad size has been the same for years now. This means that once you get used to it, you can use even the updated versions with ease. Additionally, if you plan to not hold it in your hands all the time, you have an option of using an iPad kiosk floor stand. Hence, iPad definitely wins here.
2. Portability. This is where smartphones clearly seem to be winning. An average smartphone in any corner of the world at this time, it is not that difficult to buy an Android phone. Plus, sizes in which these devices are available to make them highly portable. Now if you choose to have your iPad kiosk floor standard plan to use your iPad only there, then it is definitely not portable. Yet, if you compare it with a laptop, an iPad is definitely more portable than a laptop, but quite yes than a smartphone.
3. Durability. One can definitely argue that this is a highly subjective way to gauge the performance of an iPad or a smartphone. Yet, it is important to be compared. The durability can stand for two instances: one, for the power consumed by the device and two, for its physical quality that helps it sustain itself for a longer period of time.
Here is the catch when it comes to comparing these: iPads are available at a standard rate, while smartphones, in general, have a huge range to choose from. Hence, many smartphones would have a plastic body. Contrasting with this, the iPad build quality has been consistent throughout its lifetime.
4. Usability for different purposes. Clearly, it may seem that the smartphones have a greater degree of visibility, yet consider this: iPads behave almost like iPhones, the only difference between their respective sizes. Now, even though you buy iPad floor stand you can use it in multiple ways. For instance, if you buy iPad floor stand you can use it for reading, multimedia and especially for watching videos. Smartphones can do the same but an iPad can do it better with its larger screen.
Hence, it is clearly visible that iPads are better than smartphones.
General Articles1. Best Cancer Hospital In India
Author: anirban bhattacaharya
2. 7 Social Media Blogs You Must Follow
Author: Shubham Yadav
3. Supplier Of Southern-girl Style
Author: Ben Alford
4. Top 5 Incredible Hacks To Get The Best Apartments For Rent
Author: Balaji Services
5. Cracker Maryborough |backpage Maryborough
6. Epf And Esic
Author: AKT Associates
7. Backpage Bemidji Best Classified Site!
8. Secure Your Online Presence With The Best Seo Services In Usa
9. Budget Air Supply Has The Hvac You Need At The Price You Deserve
Author: Butch Jouaneau
10. How To Eat Healthy When Eating Out?
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
11. The Role Of Orthodontist In The Occurrence And Treatment
Author: Alan Smith
12. Spine Care Technologies Inc. And Mdi Consultants Inc. Announce Strategic Alliance
13. Smart Meters Market Size Valued At $19.98 Billion By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
14. Visit Coldman, Known As The Best Cold Chain Company.
15. Hot Foil Stamping Services Sg
Author: Hot Foil Stamping Services sg