ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
User Experience Forms An Integral Part Of Website Designing
Total Articles: 17
User experience forms an integral part of web development. It is a meaningful approach towards creating something that is relevant with user needs. The practice involves designing of an entire process which comprises integration of products which may further include various types of aspects like designing, branding and usability. Functionality too is an important part of the UX design.
Did you know that user experience entail efforts which are directed towards improving quality interactions that users make? An overall satisfaction is counted upon when evaluating the efficiency of a design which leads to different types of qualitative outcomes that may benefit a business in a number of ways. Experts have opined on this and have proven more than once that there is a need for web development specialists to quantify the efforts in order to measure the progress that occurs. UX KPI is a metric to determine the outcome.
UX KPI, what it Really is?
KPI is an abbreviated form for Key Performance Indicators, a rather quantifiable metric which helps an organisation track their progress towards accomplishing goals. In short, KPI is the progress ascertained with respect to fulfilling user experience goals. It is often referred to as UX KPI.
The Chief UX KPI
In reality, user metrics or KPI is a bit different than those that are used in marketing sales or finance. This is because KPI is calculated with respect to human behaviour and sometimes attitude. Hence it is difficult to ascertain results especially when you want to measure human experience. It is has been proven that UX KPIs are important in providing an insight into the magnitude or size of usability related matters. It helps track the various aspects involved in this.
There are two different types of UX KPI’s which UX designers generally choose. They have been mentioned below:
Quantitative UX KPIs
Rate of success
Timeline of a task
Search versus navigation
Error rate every user faces
System Usability Scale
Qualitative UX KPIs
What is Task Success Rate?
This success rate is none other than the success that a user attains upon visiting a website. It is basically a performance metric which reflects upon the accomplishment of a user. When the task comprises a certain goal or has a certain end point which can range from signing a registration form, signing a petition to buy a product or even a service, the success rate can be defined. This is an important factor for understanding the quality of the UX and most user experience design companies in Mumbai have to comply with the latest standards in designing UX to build an engaging and useful website.
About the Author: Purav Jain is known for his informative content based on user experience design companies in Mumbai and related areas. To know more, please visit www.thehumanexperience.io.
Web Design Articles1. Tips For Make Your Website Mobile Friendly In 2019
2. Perks Of Choosing Professional Seo Services For Your Business
Author: Pooja Dagar
3. What Are Structure Data And How It Is Important For Seo?
Author: Bhuvnesh Aggarwal
4. The Importance Of Great Web Development In Today’s World
Author: Mars web
5. Important Role That Graphic Design Plays In Your Website Development
Author: Aditi Shetye
6. Incredible Alfa Rtl Bootstrap Admin Templates For Your Ui Framework
Author: Isabella Jones
7. Rank On Top With Smart Seo Services | Sathya Technosoft
Author: Sathya Technosoft
8. Factors To Consider For Web Design Bergen County Nj
Author: TNT MAX
9. How You Can Make Your Business Profitable With The Website Design?
Author: Pratik Patel
10. Dynamic Website Starting From Just 5999 Inr
Author: Aparna thakur
11. What Determines The Completion Term For A Wordpress Website Development?
Author: Rose Carter
12. Enterprise Resource Planning, Software Development In Dallas
Author: Mario F. Davis
13. Important Ways Web Design Can Improve Your Search Rankings On Google
Author: Aditi Shetye
14. Role Of A Website Designer To Design The Website As A Roadmap To Success
Author: Rajesh sharma
15. Crafting A Good Logo Is Important For Any Venture
Author: Aditi Shetye