ALL >> Education >> View Article
Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Total Articles: 3
Every 12th standard student in India starts to prepare for MBBS entrance exams – AIPMT, IIT – JEE, AIIMS, etc. and hooked up in final intermediate exams. The intermediate stage of students is a very significant time as it decides the later career path for students. However, in this situation, the medical students have to crack both exams – intermediate exam as well as entrance exams. It is very difficult to concentrate on both the exams at a time. In today's era, the competition in the medical field is so high that many students could not even crack it. There is very high competition for high cut-off marks, high passing scores, admission in top government as well as private medical colleges, etc.
Some of the medical students are successful in achieving their goals to study medicine and some are not. Some students who have scored really good get admission in top government colleges through entrance exams in lesser fees while other students get admission in top private colleges with maximum tuition fees and some students switch from their fields because they don’t want to spend a lot of money on their higher education.
And some of the students decide to go abroad for their higher education. There are a lot of medical students who decide to study in foreign countries every year. It is estimated that every year, 3,000 students go abroad to pursue MBBS. Among these foreign countries, Ukraine is one-stop-place to study MBBS. As Ukraine is a part of the BOLOGNA PROCESS, the MBBS degrees from Ukraine are accepted in 27 countries of Europe. MBBS courses in Ukraine are recognized by leading global bodies such as WHO, MCI, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, etc. Ukraine is a country with European standards of living However, the cost of living is very economical. Ukraine follows English as the medium of instruction. Many colleges focus on only theoretical training. But, if you study medicine in Ukraine, there is immense exposure to practical aspects of teaching. The faculty of Ukrainian Universities is highly-qualified. And the best part about these Universities is there is no entrance exam required.
In this article, we are going discuss medicine courses offered in Ukraine. As per the Google Trends, Indian students have been searching “MBBS in Ukraine” for about 5 years. That means Indian students have the interest to study MBBS in Ukraine. Ukraine Education is the one such platform where you can search top universities of Ukraine, university courses, tuition fees, accommodation, entry requirements, awards, recognition and more. The Student can find university’s name, compare tuition fees, and then decide for his/her successful career.
Q.1. Why Should We Study Medicine (MBBS or MD) Courses from Ukraine, not other countries?
Your need top medical university, affordable tuition fees, English medium courses, best placements, and more. And all your requirements can be fulfilled in Ukraine. Here, we have the listed 15 facts about study MBBS in Ukraine, such as:
1. Ukraine is the 2nd largest country in Europe
2. Global Exposures – Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, in other European countries
3. Quality education according to the Bologna System
4. Indian students studying in Ukraine can practice in India after appearing for Screening Test
5. Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university-run hospitals
6. MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India
7. Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL)
8. Opportunity to study in the chosen language: English, Ukrainian, Russian.
9. Low Tuition Fees
10. Affordable Cost of Living: International Students enjoy approximately 50% discount on travel.
11. Moderate Climate around the year
12. No IELTS or TOEFL needed for admission.
13. 100% Admission
14. 100% Invitation Letter
15. 100% Guaranteed Visa
Q.2. What are the Medical Courses after 12th class in Ukraine?
Similar to other courses, medical courses in Ukraine have also divided into 5 levels:
• Undergraduate or Bachelor Study MBBS in Ukraine for Indian student
Courses, Postgraduate or Master Courses, Doctorate or Ph.D. Programs, Preparatory Department or Pre-medical courses for foreign students & Foundation courses.
If you are planning to pursue Graduation in Medicine from Ukraine (MBBS), Faculty of General Medicine (MBBS), Faculty of Dentistry / Stomatology (BDS), Faculty of Pharmacy & Faculty of Nursing are the top courses in medicine after 12th class in Ukraine.
• Study Medicine in Ukraine
• Medicine in Ukraine
• MBBS in Ukraine
• Study MBBS in Ukraine
Education Articles1. Reasons Why You Should Consider Hiring A Science Private Tutor For Your Child
2. Open Up An Exciting New World With Expert Online Science Tutors
3. What Do Tutors Actually Do During Sat/act Tutoring?
4. Should You Get A Tutor For The Sat And Act?
5. Things To Consider When Choosing A Math Tutor
6. Key Points To Consider When Choosing A Math Tutor For Your Child
7. Important Points To Note About Your English Tutor
8. Why You Should Consider A Tutor: Teachers Vs. Tutors
9. How To Choose A Tutoring Company
10. How To Choose A Tutor (or Other Education Service Provider)
11. Why You Need An Act Tutor And An Sat Tutor
12. Get To Know About Learning Chinese In China Today
Author: Michel Kern
13. Iim Udaipur Admission 2019 : Eligibility, Criteria And Process
Author: Mba Universe
14. How To Market Yourself Within The It Industry
Author: Edmund Brunetti
15. Java Application Development India