ALL >> General >> View Article
Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
Total Articles: 23
Thermal mass flow meters are also known as immersible mass flow meters. It generally consists of a set of instruments which are used for the measurement of flow rate of gases, liquids and fluids that are flowing through the pipes. As gas flows through the thermal sensor , molecules present in the gases transport heat away from the sensor so now the sensor is cooled and energy is lost. Flow rate of gases is based upon the principle of heat transfer.
So these type of thermal mass flow meters are extensively used in industrial as well as environmental aspects especially for gas flow applications. Modern thermal meters comes built in with a special calibration as well as verification procedure such that flow meters continue to operate without any error as the verification procedure always checks for the accuracy specifications.
There are two types of thermal mass flow meters. They are
Thermal dispersion flow meters
Capillary tube flow meters.
Both the flow meters are thermal in nature. Capillary tube flow meters are generally used for small flows of gases and liquids whereas thermal dispersion flow meters are generally used for industrial applications. So thermal dispersion flow meters are widely used by industries.
This type of flow meters has a rugged construction as it is available with a stainless coatings.
Here the sensor used is thermal sensor such that it does not come contact with any type of fluid or gas that flows through the pipe.
Complete flow rate is measured for gas as well as fluid applications and by having an unobstructed path we can avoid pressure drops.
There are no moving parts in these type of flow meters.
Modern flow meters are easy in installation and also easy in mounting of hardware.
Accuracy and repeatability is very high in these type of flow meters.
Less power dissipation as there is no power loss in these type of meters.
These type of flow meters always have a rugged construction as it has stainless coatings present.
Total gas flow and liquid rates are measured before the process take place.
Thermal mass flow meters are used in plants for the combustion control of boilers.
They are used widely used in the natural gas companies for the regulated gas flow.
They are also used in steel industries,pulp industries and also in the textile industries.
widely used in the sub metering of natural gas measurements.
General Articles1. Bridal Robes Are Designed To Make The Bridal Parties Memorable!
Author: John Williams
2. Sony Repair In Manchester
Author: Sana Khan
3. How To Repair A Watch Band
Author: Rosanne Ward
4. Get Control Someone By Black Magic
5. Shimla Tour Packages: 5 Great Family Holiday Packages For Shimla, Manali And Himachal Pradesh
6. How Social Media Management Beneficial For Your Business?
7. Domestic Electricians In Adelaide - Innovators Going Online To Monetize Demand
Author: Brown Ross
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Google Jobs
9. A One-stop Shop For Anesthesia Supplies
Author: David Record
10. Drive More Benefits By Using An Efficient Vehicle Management Solution
11. Visit Hayagriva Madav Mandir –hajo Via Leisure Travels
Author: Anowar Hussain
12. Requirements For Attention In The Work Of Cutting Blades
Author: 6 inch es cutting disc
13. What Organic Food Options Are Available?
Author: Eclipse Organic
14. Why You Should Also Use Smart Lighting System?
15. How To Troubleshoot The “windows Cannot Connect To The Printer” Error?
Author: Ben Tennyson