ALL >> General >> View Article
The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Total Articles: 57
Pimples are bad and cause physical pain but more than that they can cause emotional issues too.
A study suggests that you are most likely to suffer emotionally when you have acne. The study also found that more than half of the patients suffered from anxiety while others suffered from depression and even contemplated suicide.
Control all acne related emotional issues.
Acne is difficult to cope with, especially when you are a teenager and you move into important social relationships.
A good skin care routine can help to get rid of acne. So, here is a guide for the right treatment at the right time.
Some skin care options that have been proven to help acne include:
Take a solution with 2.5% concentrate which works as well as higher concentrations but with less risk of irritation.
The acid penetrates oily pores to loosen blackheads
This opens the pores in the skin
Your options include prescriptions like Tretinoin or non-prescription Retinol.
If you have a yeast type of acne (Pityrosporum folliculitis), wash with Pyrithione zinc, a time-honored remedy for this yeast.
HERE IS A ROUTINE FOR YOU
Morning Skin Care:
Cleanse and Correct with Foaming Acne Wash
Clean greasy skin and open blocked pores to avoid pimples without irritating delicate skin.
Additional steps to “correct” acne skin problems include:
Use Acne Treatment Pads.
These help remove oil and use glycolic acid and salicylic acid to deep clean pores.
Try Benzoyl peroxide 2.5% lotion.
It’s still the best acne-treating ingredient in medical studies.
Hydrate with Face Cream for Oily to Normal Skin
Nourish your skin with a gentle, non-greasy, oil-free facial moisturizer fortified with antioxidants.
Use Sheer Strength Tinted Mattifying Sunscreen (normal to oily skin).
Hide complexion flaws and help control shine with the oil-absorbing matte base.
You can apply pressed, loose or baked mineral makeup powders over this.
Evening Skin Care:
Cleanse and Correct with Calming Zinc
This works with yeast acne too.
A daily foaming cleanser with a Clarisonic brush having a deep pore cleansing head is ideal for deep pore cleansing.
Correct with Retinol
Help reverse the signs of aging while you sleep!
Hydrate with a face cream for oily to normal skin
Don’t forget that back and chest skin get acne too. For this, try a body acne cream.
Try this routine and if you still feel that you need to visit a dermatologist for your skin problems, you have many good options to choose from among dermatologists in Bangalore using the online platform of Lybrate where you find reviews of doctors rated by patients.
General Articles1. Bridal Robes Are Designed To Make The Bridal Parties Memorable!
Author: John Williams
2. Sony Repair In Manchester
Author: Sana Khan
3. How To Repair A Watch Band
Author: Rosanne Ward
4. Get Control Someone By Black Magic
5. Shimla Tour Packages: 5 Great Family Holiday Packages For Shimla, Manali And Himachal Pradesh
6. How Social Media Management Beneficial For Your Business?
7. Domestic Electricians In Adelaide - Innovators Going Online To Monetize Demand
Author: Brown Ross
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Google Jobs
9. A One-stop Shop For Anesthesia Supplies
Author: David Record
10. Drive More Benefits By Using An Efficient Vehicle Management Solution
11. Visit Hayagriva Madav Mandir –hajo Via Leisure Travels
Author: Anowar Hussain
12. Requirements For Attention In The Work Of Cutting Blades
Author: 6 inch es cutting disc
13. What Organic Food Options Are Available?
Author: Eclipse Organic
14. Why You Should Also Use Smart Lighting System?
15. How To Troubleshoot The “windows Cannot Connect To The Printer” Error?
Author: Ben Tennyson