ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Kitchen Waste To Compost Conversion In 4 Hours
Total Articles: 9
Now the Kitchen Waste to be Converted into High quality Compost in Four Hours
What is composting?
It is the process by which microorganisms break down complex organic matter such as kitchen waste into simple and useful nutrients for the soil.
Did you know that you could turn that kitchen waste that comprises of food scrap items, vegetable and fruit waste, meal leftovers, tea bags , stale bread, grains and refrigerator spoilage into quality useful compost in just four hours?
Problems related to waste management are set to become a thing of the past due to emergence of new technological inventions that have seen creation of Domestic Automatic Composting Machine. Four hours of no smell and noise is what anyone would wish for.
It takes care of safety measures and it’s German blades allows it to work properly even when any metal or plastic goes inside it.
Now before we divulge further into the machine, let us look at reasons why that compost is so important.
Reasons for Composting:
• Composting facilitates recycling of kitchen and garden waste hence reducing wastage.
• Composting helps convert organic matter into valuable resource for your plants or garden, by acting as a soil conditioner, fertilizer, a natural pesticide, and adds humus to the soil.
• Composting improves the structure of the soils making them healthier for healthier plants.
• Mulching covers the soil and prevents growth of weeds.
• It can be a money source for individuals who make it.
• Suppresses plant diseases and pests. Research shows that soil treated with compost tends to produce plants with fewer pest problems. Healthy plants develop the ability to fight off illness. Compost gives plants the nutrients and beneficial microbes they need to fight off disease. Compost also helps to control diseases and insects that might otherwise overrun regular soil.
• Saves you money by reducing the need to spend on artificial fertilizers.
• Health and sanitation benefits. Improved sanitation, public safety and health is guaranteed because no irresponsible food dumping which attracts rodents and insects, as well as bad odors.
• Compost reduces greenhouse gases. When food waste is dumped into landfills it cannot decay efficiently thus produces methane which is a greenhouse gas. So there is need to compost these organic materials to reduce emission of methane into the environment. Methane gas is a contributor to global warming.
Food wastage is a global issue which has been rising due to excessive food being wasted constantly due to many reasons. People have been throwing away food for the longest time now without knowing what value they have been losing. Thanks to the rising invention of modern compost machines, this issue of food wastage is going to behind us.
Now back to the Domestic Automatic Composting Machine, it can decompose biodegradable organic waste of households, schools, hospitals, and hotels in just four hours.
It is Eco-friendly and user friendly. Let us look at some of the machine features.
Bhor Composting Machine has the following features;
• Rapid composting machine
• Zero labour
• No noise or smell
• Long working life and powerful
• No water needed
• No harmful gases produced
• Output takes just four hours to be ready
• It takes all types of organic waste
• It is quick and easy
• Maintenance free machine
• Less electricity consumption
• 20 and above years of service
The machine also has additional special features. They include;
• The process is natural and biological process
• The machine has a composting tank with toughened and corrosion resistance stainless steel material
• Touch screen, humidity sensor, heater rigid mixing blades and exhauster blower features make the machine easier to use.
• As water is added in the machine tank, moisture in the waste is sensed by the humidity sensor, turns the heater on and composting tank gets heated. This results to water vapour draining through the drain pipe in liquid form.
• The composting system specified has the capability of composting most organic wastes, including food wastes, starches, paper, coffee grounds, fish wastes, soiled diapers, grass clippings, pet droppings and oily soaked wastes, etc. Plus, manure from cows, horses, pigs, chickens, sheep, rabbits, septic tank wastes and the sludge from wastewater treatment plants. The manure, from cows and bulls, once composted by our machine, can be used as a bed for them.
Apart from the use of Domestic Automatic Composting Machine, there are other resourceful ways of composting kitchen waste. Some of the methods are cheap considering some of the resources are readily available in our homes. One of the methods that we are going to look into is the;
Use of containers or flower pots and soil:
The requirements for this procedure are a flower pot, soil, a lid, a dish and kitchenwaste.
• Take a used flower pot with holes at the bottom for drainage and aeration; lay a material that decomposes slowly at the bottom to prevent too much moisture from coming out of the pot. Cover with a layer of soil.
• Put all your kitchen waste for the day over this soil.
• Cover the waste well with soil.
• Start all over again with another layer of waste the next day.
• Repeat by completely covering with another layer of soil to ensure minimal smell.
• Always keep the pot covered with a metal lid or thick cardboard or old rags or carpet.
You can do this with several pots. Check the compost and remember to stir regularly once or twice a week. Never forget that composting require the following;
• Air. Stir once or twice a week as required for better air circulation to prevent unpleasant smells.
• Moisture. Add shredded paper or cardboard to absorb the excess moisture.
• Heat. The compost generates heat, when placed outdoors because there is more external heat which helps decompose matter faster.
• Compost Size. Your compost structure (or compost pile) must be at a minimum of seven cubic feet to provide enough heat, air, and moisture for adequate decomposition.For more information visit www.sukhiservices.com
Home and Garden Articles1. Qualities In An Interior Designing Firm In Mumbai
Author: Santosh Rana
2. Seven Things You See At The Gym
3. Install A Frameless Glass Balustrade In Your House For A Perfect Modern Outlook
Author: Chloe Kellaway
4. Ideas On Common Bathroom Mixer Tap Issues And Their Solutions
Author: Luca Estell
5. How You Can Chop Down Your Home’s Energy Bill With Window Replacement In Edmonton?
Author: Bryson Kaleb
6. Beat The Winters: Heating Contractors In Nampa
7. What Can You Do To Save The Chimney From Perishing Earlier Than Anticipated?
Author: Brayden Haritos
8. 9 Maintenance Tips To Extend The Life Of Your Log Splitter
Author: Michael Foley
9. Which One Is Better- Marble Or Granite Countertops?
Author: Riley Evans
10. Best King Size Down Comforter
Author: Rick Smith
11. Design Options For Horse Barns
Author: Bryson Kaleb
12. Diy Blinds Made Simple
Author: Jennifer Williams
13. Entrust The Task Of Building Garages In Arlington, Va With A Professional Company
Author: Bryson Kaleb
14. Find The Very Best Suggestions To Meet Your Floor Service Requirement Within An Easier Way
Author: Partha Goswami
15. Metal Storage Rack Creates An Outstanding Ambience
Author: Swayam India