ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Just Bought A Mazda 6 For Sale? Is It Illegal To Drive It With The Interior Lights On?
Total Articles: 12
The Mazda 6 for sale in Australia is an excellent family car to drive at any time of the day. However, we have noticed that there appears to be some confusion about driving at night. We’re not talking about headlights or fog lights in this case that would be a whole other article. In this instance, we’re going to look specifically at interior lights and the legality of using them while driving.
Technically, there is no specific legislation in Australia to prevent you from driving whilst your interior lights are on. However, when you illuminate the interior of your car, it will make it harder to see what is going on outside the car at night. This will get you into trouble with the police if you are observed driving in any kind of erratic fashion. Driving in a manner likely to cause you or other drivers is a sure way to attract unwanted police attention.
Less is More
Of course, there are better ways to use your interior lights as and when required. As an example: turning an interior light on so that a passenger can quickly check a map and then turning it off again is unlikely to cause much of a problem. It will cut down visibility momentarily, and it may be a better idea to pull over somewhere safe before turning the light on.
A major problem in modern cars is that the entire car is illuminated when a car door or tailgate is opened. This is a handy feature, but if the door or tailgate is not closed properly the interior light will stay on, and care should be taken. If the door is left open, it’s important to find a safe place to pull over and close the door for safety and to turn the interior lighting off. Please take care to use the interior lights in your car sparingly, and you will be less likely to incur a fine for dangerous driving from a police officer.
If they are looking for a Mazda 6 for sale, Perth based drivers should contact us here at Mandurah Mazda. We offer a large choice of both new and used cars available, including the Mazda 6 for sale. We invite you to join us for a no obligation test drive at your earliest convenience, and you can try the Mazda driving difference first hand. If you need financing, you will discover that our rates are very reasonable and the repayments will be tailored to suit your needs. Our staff is standing by to advise you on our latest deals, and they will be happy to answer any remaining questions that you may have.
Automobiles Articles1. Gift Yourself A Hunter On Your Birthday This Year And Make Yourself Proud
Author: Levi Fysh
2. 2018 Research:unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (ucav) Market Forecast 2026 Report
Author: Kavita Joshi
3. Hid Ballast 101: Everything You Need To Know About Ballasts
Author: Nathan Howard
4. 5 Important Benefits You Should Know About Skip Hire
Author: Emma Denton
5. Things To Consider While Purchasing The Best Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Author: Ben Sporn
7. Why Should You Hire A Pro To Detail Your Car
Author: Liam well
8. Why To Pick Nissan Jersey Cars
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
9. Why Car Tuning With Cars More And More Intelligent?
10. Use The Best Michelin Tyres For Better Road Safety
Author: auto surefit
11. Is It A Wise Decision To Purchase A First-year Car Model?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Importance Of Carbon Fiber In The Auto Industry
Author: Exotic carbon fiber
13. Advantages Of Getting Your Car Washed Regularly
Author: Adrian Cordero
14. Ways To Choose The Right Motorcycle Accessories In Houston To Ride Safely
Author: Dickens Ben
15. Buy Audi, Volkswagen & Mercedes Benz Spare Parts In Australia