ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What To Expect From The 2018 Mazda Bt 50
Total Articles: 14
The new Mazda BT 50 has been given an upgraded look and more equipment, but how does this translate in the marketplace. The BT 50 was starting to look a little older, and Mazda needed to respond. So, here we’ll look at what we can expect from the new model.
The main aesthetic changes are in the front end. There are no major structural changes, but the front end has been modified to make it look more like a Mazda. The nose is more robust looking and wider for a more distinct appearance.
Aside from the nips and tucks at the front end, the power plants and mechanics remain unchanged. The new bar is 0.3 centimetres lower, and this has improved cooling efficiency.
The New Gear
The Mazda BT-50 specs have also been improved in the cabin. All variants now feature a reverse camera, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as standard. This brings the BT-50 up to the rest of the Mazda range. However, there are some other changes across the variants.
There are three variants with the GT sitting at the top of the line. This model has a sports bar, tub liner and illuminated rear 12 volt plug. There is also electrically adjustable seats that are not available on the base model XT. However, the XT does have a satin black insert and grille that is also available in a chrome version.
On the Road
The suspension has not been changed, and this can feel a little jittery on unpredictable conditions, but the traction control system ensures that you stay on track if the sandy conditions turn to mud and you start sliding sideways. This means that even if you are novice four wheeler, you’ll have the confidence to deal with slippery conditions.
There is a choice of engine between a four cylinder 2.2 litre turbo diesel or a five cylinder, 3.2 litre turbo diesel. Both these engines pack a punch and ensure that you have enough grunt to cope with any driving conditions.
While the segment is competitive, the new Mazda BT 50 is competitively priced and offers some excellent technology. The new model has been tweaked to help the brand maintain or even increase sales in this highly competitive market, but we shall have to wait and see what impact it creates in the coming months.
If you would like to find out more about the new Mazda BT 50, you should call in and see us. We have an unrivalled choice of both new and used Mazda models. You’ll also find the Mandurah Mazda team ready to discuss Mazda BT 50 specs or answer any queries you have about the Mazda BT 50, price deals and current offers.
Automobiles Articles1. Cad Jobs: What Are The Different Options?
2. Ring Main Unit Market Worth Over 2.45 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
3. What Steps Can You Take To Build Credit Score As A Young Individual?
Author: jeffery reynold
4. What To Consider When Planning To Buy A Motorbike
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Brushless Dc Motors Market About To Hit $8.15 Billion By 2021
Author: Markets and Markets
6. Bridgewater Car Sales - Getting The Best Deal
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
7. Being A Driving Instructor, A Challenging Profession
Author: Nate Mcgahey
8. Making A Smart Choice With The Help Of Used Cars Butler Nj
Author: Precision Jeep
9. Know Some Key Advantages Of Availing Truck Rental Services
Author: Emma Denton
10. Yellow Vs. White Fog Lights: Make A Better Decision For Brighter Light
Author: Nathan Howard
11. Vehicle Electrification Market Worth 92.59 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Mr. Shelly Singh
12. Add Style, Elegance And Luxury To Weddings - Hire Wedding Cars
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How To Check Out Any Local Garage First For Auto Repairs?
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Get Your Peugeot 208 Regularly Serviced
Author: Barry Sharp
15. 3 Great Mazda 2 Features For Learner Drivers
Author: Greg Dean