ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What To Expect From The 2018 Mazda Bt 50
Total Articles: 14
The new Mazda BT 50 has been given an upgraded look and more equipment, but how does this translate in the marketplace. The BT 50 was starting to look a little older, and Mazda needed to respond. So, here we’ll look at what we can expect from the new model.
The main aesthetic changes are in the front end. There are no major structural changes, but the front end has been modified to make it look more like a Mazda. The nose is more robust looking and wider for a more distinct appearance.
Aside from the nips and tucks at the front end, the power plants and mechanics remain unchanged. The new bar is 0.3 centimetres lower, and this has improved cooling efficiency.
The New Gear
The Mazda BT-50 specs have also been improved in the cabin. All variants now feature a reverse camera, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as standard. This brings the BT-50 up to the rest of the Mazda range. However, there are some other changes across the variants.
There are three variants with the GT sitting at the top of the line. This model has a sports bar, tub liner and illuminated rear 12 volt plug. There is also electrically adjustable seats that are not available on the base model XT. However, the XT does have a satin black insert and grille that is also available in a chrome version.
On the Road
The suspension has not been changed, and this can feel a little jittery on unpredictable conditions, but the traction control system ensures that you stay on track if the sandy conditions turn to mud and you start sliding sideways. This means that even if you are novice four wheeler, you’ll have the confidence to deal with slippery conditions.
There is a choice of engine between a four cylinder 2.2 litre turbo diesel or a five cylinder, 3.2 litre turbo diesel. Both these engines pack a punch and ensure that you have enough grunt to cope with any driving conditions.
While the segment is competitive, the new Mazda BT 50 is competitively priced and offers some excellent technology. The new model has been tweaked to help the brand maintain or even increase sales in this highly competitive market, but we shall have to wait and see what impact it creates in the coming months.
If you would like to find out more about the new Mazda BT 50, you should call in and see us. We have an unrivalled choice of both new and used Mazda models. You’ll also find the Mandurah Mazda team ready to discuss Mazda BT 50 specs or answer any queries you have about the Mazda BT 50, price deals and current offers.
Automobiles Articles1. Apollo Db-36 250cc Dirt Bike - High End & Cheap 250cc Dirt Bike For Sale
Author: 360 Power Sports
2. Make The Most Of Your Atv Ride With These Safety Tips
3. Agriculture Machine
4. Get A Stylish Look With Proper Motorcycle Vest And Helmet
5. Certified Pre Owned Cars For Sale - Precision Jeep
Author: Precision Jeep
6. 3 Nissan Qashqai Battery Warning Signs
Author: Andrew Rogers
7. 4 Must Have Driving Features That You Will Find On The Skoda Karoq
8. 3 Tyre Safety Tips From Mazda Dealers: Perth Expert Advice
Author: Mandurah mazda
9. Learn The Tactics To Increase Horsepower To Unlock Your Car Engine's Full Potential
Author: Paul Zervos
10. Increased Engine Volume? Sign Of Exhaust Failing: Get Few Hints Regarding The Exhaust System Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. 5 Tips For Safe Peugeot 5008 Summer Driving
12. Signs That Indicates Your Car Needs A Professional Mechanic Service
Author: Serena Smith
13. Automotive Aftermarket E-catalog & Data Validation
Author: krish luies
14. Accurub Participation In Automechanika Frankfurt 2018
15. Orifice Valves Supplier Dealer Exporter And Manufacturer In India
Author: Abhishek Jain