ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Planning A Party With Just Frozen Foods? Read This
Total Articles: 15
Having a party is all about the food. In India, whether it is a wedding or a child’s birthday party, people go for the food. So if you are planning a party of some kind, make sure that you get the food part right. With the best frozen foods available, you don’t have to worry too much though. Here are some party snacks for you to try.
Potato wedges and French Fries
These are two items you can be sure that people are going to love. These are perfect items to munch on with a cup of tea or you can serve these with a tangy sauce on the side. You really don’t need to do much and if you are planning a small party with friends, these items with some beverages can be just right.
Burgers are not something you have to go out to eat anymore! You can make them for your party with ease. Just stock on some burger patties and buns and you are good to go. Start with frying the ready-to-cook patty and then put one on top of a bun. Follow up with lettuce, some ketchup and then put on the second bun on the top. Serve with more ketchup on the side. Burgers with frozen patties are really easy to make and will be a hit with kids of all ages. There will also be little prep work for you to do.
Indians love their masalas a lot and your party snack foods should not be lacking them. Infusing some local flavors in your party will definitely make your guests happy. And the good news is that they are available frozen so all you have to do is fry them and serve. Chili garlic potato bites are everyone’s favorite because there’s the perfect hint of garlic in them. Vegetable aloo tikki is another item that is a hot favorite party snack. You just have to fry the tikkis up in a bit of ghee or refined oil and then serve it with lots of yogurt, chutney, masalas, coriander leaves and sev. All of the ingredients are readily available at your local grocery store. There are Pudina snacks available as well if you want something tangy for your guests. Nuggets too are filled with Indian flavors and you can serve them up with a variety of dips.
Cheese shots and mini samosas
Cheese shots are a great choice for parties. They are perfectly paired with beverages of one’s choices and will keep your guests coming back for more. Indians love their samosas and when those samosas are tiny and filled with gooey cheese, it makes them all the better!
As you can see, frozen foods have come a long way since the best French fries. There is a huge variety available at your local supermarket. So the next time you plan a party, the least of your bother should be what foods to serve. You can actually sit back and look forward to the party!
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Discover Rich & Premium Cushion Cover Designs For Your Space
Author: Address Home
2. Midnight Cake Delivery | Online Cake Delivery In Ahmedabad
Author: Malav Fadia
3. 5 Reasons Why Miyamiya (privilege) Gift Card Is The Wedding Gifts For Your Dear Ones
4. Tips To Choose The Right Travel Bag In India
Author: Daffodil Industries
5. How To Choose Bags From The Online Suppliers
Author: Daffodil Industries
6. Buying A Laptop Gets Simple And Quick With Buy-now-pay-later Payment Models
7. The Journey Of A Century-old Tradition Of Christmas Tree Decoration
Author: Lilian Congreve
8. Show Your Everlasting Gratitude With Beautiful Crystal Gifts
Author: Tony Astely
9. A Guide To Take Your Buffet To New Heights With Ultra-modern Buffet Displays
Author: Brendan Lee
10. Windproof Baby Sling Can Be A Very Vital Addition For Your Collection Of Baby’s Accessories!
Author: James Justin
11. Who Is Better In Selecting Gifts, Men Or Women?
Author: Andrew Wilson
12. Your Search For A Flower Partner For Your Dream Wedding Ends At Flower Delivery North Hollywood
Author: Jim Keck
13. Armani Exchange Hampton Diamond Accent Quartz Ax2169 Men's Watch
Author: Adam D
14. Different Designs, Patterns And Fabrics Available - Find Tops For Girls Online
Author: Anil Pal
15. Sarees Collections With Price