ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
A Brief Review: The Mazda Bt 50
Total Articles: 6
For its 2018 release, the Mazda BT 50 has received an interesting bolder front end, some equipment upgrades and much improved cost of ownership. The Ute segment is a hard market to crack, and Mazda is hoping that they can expand their reach and solidify their customer base. The BT 50 has been around for a while now, but it’s tried and tested as a rough vehicle for tough jobs. In a market that continues to grow will this new update offer enough to fulfill Mazda’s hopes for this Ute? Let’s take a closer look and find out.
Some BT 50 Basic Details
The BT 50 still packs a punch as a tough Ute, but it has lacked some of the little touches seen on some of its chief rivals in the dual cab market. Dual cab Utes are a growing segment, and some industry insiders believe that Mazda missed the boat with their last BT 50 offering. In order to catch up with the likes of the class leading, Ford Ranger it has been necessary to make some much needed new changes to freshen things up. Mazda has opted to not update the engine or mechanics believing them to be more than enough to get the job done. Instead, they have focused on useful and friendly features to make the BT 50 easier to live with on a day to day basis.
The BT 50 Facelift
Many people enjoyed the snub nosed front end of the outgoing BT 50, but Mazda believed that a change was necessary. There are no changes to the structure, and indeed all the mounting points on the front end are exactly the same. However, the Ute has received a substantial nose job and a new bumper to boot.
In fact, the BT 50 now looks more like a member of the Mazda range rather than a rowdy cousin. At first glance, one might even think that the BT 50 looks like a sports utility vehicle from certain angles. The nose seems tougher and wider, and it’s rugged appeal is sure to attract new buyers.
If they are looking for a Mazda BT 50 for sale, Perth based drivers should get in touch with the team here at Melville Mazda. We offer a large selection of both new and used cars for sale including the Mazda BT 50. Book a test drive with us, and you can try out the Mazda driving difference for yourself. If you need to finance your purchase, you will discover that our rates are highly competitive and your repayments will be tailored to suit your needs. Our sales team is standing by to advise you on the latest Mazda BT 50 price, and they would be happy to answer any further questions that you may have.
Greag Dean is owner of Melville Mazda, leading Mazda Cars Dealer in Perth, his team at Melville Mazda are on top of everything you need to know when it comes to buying a new or pre-loved Mazda.
Automobiles Articles1. Apollo Db-36 250cc Dirt Bike - High End & Cheap 250cc Dirt Bike For Sale
Author: 360 Power Sports
2. Make The Most Of Your Atv Ride With These Safety Tips
3. Agriculture Machine
4. Get A Stylish Look With Proper Motorcycle Vest And Helmet
5. Certified Pre Owned Cars For Sale - Precision Jeep
Author: Precision Jeep
6. 3 Nissan Qashqai Battery Warning Signs
Author: Andrew Rogers
7. 4 Must Have Driving Features That You Will Find On The Skoda Karoq
8. 3 Tyre Safety Tips From Mazda Dealers: Perth Expert Advice
Author: Mandurah mazda
9. Learn The Tactics To Increase Horsepower To Unlock Your Car Engine's Full Potential
Author: Paul Zervos
10. Increased Engine Volume? Sign Of Exhaust Failing: Get Few Hints Regarding The Exhaust System Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. 5 Tips For Safe Peugeot 5008 Summer Driving
12. Signs That Indicates Your Car Needs A Professional Mechanic Service
Author: Serena Smith
13. Automotive Aftermarket E-catalog & Data Validation
Author: krish luies
14. Accurub Participation In Automechanika Frankfurt 2018
15. Orifice Valves Supplier Dealer Exporter And Manufacturer In India
Author: Abhishek Jain