ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
A Brief Review: The Mazda Bt 50
Total Articles: 7
For its 2018 release, the Mazda BT 50 has received an interesting bolder front end, some equipment upgrades and much improved cost of ownership. The Ute segment is a hard market to crack, and Mazda is hoping that they can expand their reach and solidify their customer base. The BT 50 has been around for a while now, but it’s tried and tested as a rough vehicle for tough jobs. In a market that continues to grow will this new update offer enough to fulfill Mazda’s hopes for this Ute? Let’s take a closer look and find out.
Some BT 50 Basic Details
The BT 50 still packs a punch as a tough Ute, but it has lacked some of the little touches seen on some of its chief rivals in the dual cab market. Dual cab Utes are a growing segment, and some industry insiders believe that Mazda missed the boat with their last BT 50 offering. In order to catch up with the likes of the class leading, Ford Ranger it has been necessary to make some much needed new changes to freshen things up. Mazda has opted to not update the engine or mechanics believing them to be more than enough to get the job done. Instead, they have focused on useful and friendly features to make the BT 50 easier to live with on a day to day basis.
The BT 50 Facelift
Many people enjoyed the snub nosed front end of the outgoing BT 50, but Mazda believed that a change was necessary. There are no changes to the structure, and indeed all the mounting points on the front end are exactly the same. However, the Ute has received a substantial nose job and a new bumper to boot.
In fact, the BT 50 now looks more like a member of the Mazda range rather than a rowdy cousin. At first glance, one might even think that the BT 50 looks like a sports utility vehicle from certain angles. The nose seems tougher and wider, and it’s rugged appeal is sure to attract new buyers.
If they are looking for a Mazda BT 50 for sale, Perth based drivers should get in touch with the team here at Melville Mazda. We offer a large selection of both new and used cars for sale including the Mazda BT 50. Book a test drive with us, and you can try out the Mazda driving difference for yourself. If you need to finance your purchase, you will discover that our rates are highly competitive and your repayments will be tailored to suit your needs. Our sales team is standing by to advise you on the latest Mazda BT 50 price, and they would be happy to answer any further questions that you may have.
As Perth’s largest retailer of Mazda Cars and Accessories, our team at Melville Mazda are on top of everything you need to know when it comes to buying a new or pre-loved Mazda.
Automobiles Articles1. Gift Yourself A Hunter On Your Birthday This Year And Make Yourself Proud
Author: Levi Fysh
2. 2018 Research:unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (ucav) Market Forecast 2026 Report
Author: Kavita Joshi
3. Hid Ballast 101: Everything You Need To Know About Ballasts
Author: Nathan Howard
4. 5 Important Benefits You Should Know About Skip Hire
Author: Emma Denton
5. Things To Consider While Purchasing The Best Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Author: Ben Sporn
7. Why Should You Hire A Pro To Detail Your Car
Author: Liam well
8. Why To Pick Nissan Jersey Cars
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
9. Why Car Tuning With Cars More And More Intelligent?
10. Use The Best Michelin Tyres For Better Road Safety
Author: auto surefit
11. Is It A Wise Decision To Purchase A First-year Car Model?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Importance Of Carbon Fiber In The Auto Industry
Author: Exotic carbon fiber
13. Advantages Of Getting Your Car Washed Regularly
Author: Adrian Cordero
14. Ways To Choose The Right Motorcycle Accessories In Houston To Ride Safely
Author: Dickens Ben
15. Buy Audi, Volkswagen & Mercedes Benz Spare Parts In Australia