ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Ear Correction Surgery – Step By Step Otoplasty Procedure
Total Articles: 56
Cosmetic facial procedures are conducted to correct or improve the appearance of certain features of the face. They include otoplasty (ear correction), rhinoplasty, and eye bags surgery. Ear correction surgery repositions or resets the placement of prominent ears in children and adults. It is among the popular procedures alongside eye bag removal surgery in adults, especially when performed with a facelift. That way, you can achieve a more aesthetically pleasing appearance that may improve the way you feel about yourself and gain self-confidence. Like with any other cosmetic procedure, otoplasty should only be performed by an experienced board-certified cosmetic surgeon. Here are the things you must know about it:
• Otoplasty may be considered if you have a congenital defect, which causes your ears to look more prominent than they should. Most individuals who had a successful procedure have felt more confident and less embarrassed because their ears already have a more natural look. Like eye bags surgery, otoplasty may help you achieve a more symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing appearance.
• Ear correction surgery can be performed as an outpatient procedure, as it takes only one to two hours, and the surgeon may apply either a general or local anaesthetic, depending on the extent of the otoplasty.
• Like with eye bag removal surgery, the surgeon will make only small incisions to minimise visible scarring. In otoplasty, the incision is made behind your ear, so the cartilage can be reshaped to pull the ear back. After the surgery, the head will be wrapped in bandages.
• The surgeon will advise you to refrain from engaging in strenuous physical and regular activities for five to seven days to let your ears settle into healing in their new position. You may return to your normal activities after that time frame. Swelling and bruising may occur after ear correction surgery for a few months before the final result can be visible.
• You can ask your cosmetic surgeon to perform eye bag removal surgery on the same day as your otoplasty procedure to save some time. As long as it is safe for you, both procedures should be possible, or the other will be scheduled to another day.
Elite Surgical is a leading healthcare provider of both cosmetic surgical and non-surgical treatments with clinics in London, Birmingham, Cardiff, Milton Keynes, Liverpool and Yorkshire. Elite Surgical is led by the Award Winning expert Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Mr. Sultan Hassan FRCS (Plast) who has been featured in programs on Channel 4, Sky, ABC in the USA, BBC Radio and in various magazines. Elite Surgical is committed to giving its patients unrivalled care throughout their journey both before and after any treatment or surgery. Since being established in 2012, Elite Surgical has quickly grown to become known as a provider of the highest quality services to its patients with fantastic customer/patient satisfaction, patient safety and excellence in patient outcome, at its core.
Beauty Articles1. Characteristics Of An Engagement Ring
2. Blending Long Hair Extensions With Short Haired Clients For A Natural, Beautiful Look
Author: Tendere Hair
3. Op For The Barber Shop Williamsburg And Receive A Distinct Look!
Author: John Smith
4. Hot Trending Haircuts Around The Country
Author: Chris Babb
5. Five Different Ways Of Tattoo Removal In Miami
Author: Dexter Brown
6. Tips For Fast And Effective Tattoo Removal
Author: Dexter Brown
7. Top Fashion Stores In India People Like To Visit For New Varieties
Author: meenal deshpande
8. Home Remedies To Improve Your Hair Texture
Author: James Fields
9. 5 Ways To Check Your Salon Marketing Is Working
Author: Harini Raj
10. 2 Basic Types Of Hair Base Systems
Author: Marc Epstein
11. Online Shopping For Cosmetic Products In Retail Pharma India
Author: Bella Johan
12. Calf Massager
Author: Magdalene Munter
13. What Does Bridal Makeup Courses Include?
Author: FAT MU Make Up Academy
14. Amazing Facts And Information About Perfumes
Author: John Smith
15. What Are The Types Of Dental Implant?
Author: Victor Hajko