ALL >> Health >> View Article
Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
Total Articles: 65
To maintain workplace safety it is important for the companies to encourage their employees to take part in the occupational first aid course. This would surely create awareness about workplace safety and also act in times of emergency to save the lives of the people who have suffered in an accident or other health issues before the medical help arrives. It is not just the employees but anyone can take part in the first aid course to enhance their knowledge and skills in first aid that would come very much handy in medical emergency conditions. Qualtec is one institute that offers quality health and safety programs for both the instructors as well as the end users. You can find them offering standard course that is PHECC approved so that the certification of the candidates is valid throughout the industry. The course content covers many aspects like assessing a patient and following the incident procedure. Handing common medical emergencies, applying CPR and also how to manage injuries and take care of unconscious patients. The course also helps the learners with the skills to handle patients with burns and electrical injuries, hypothermia and hyperthermia, information management, communication and also taking care of the first aid responder.
By doing the occupational first aid course one shall be equipped with the necessary self-confidence, competence and composure to deal with the life threatening conditions in the pre-hospital setting till the emergency medical help arrives. The first aid responders shall be able to take the situation under their control in providing relief and stabilizing the condition of the patient to prevent any further harm before medical help arrives. The first aid in the time of need and golden hours is very crucial to stabilize the patient condition and save their life. The case information recorded by them shall be very much helpful for the medical emergency team to start the appropriate treatment immediately. On completing this course the learners shall be assessed on five FAR skills that also includes CPR before awarding them the PHECC first aid responder certificate.
The course fee is very much competitive and the duration of the FAR course is one day. You can find the institute offering this course along with many more that are useful to maintain the health and safety standards at the work place. You can book a slot for your training in this course and pay the fee online to do the FAR course or any other course of your choice.
If you are searching for best safety training courses, then you are at the right place. Qualtec is one of Ireland's leading safety training and consulting firms. We specialise in Instructor & Assessor programmes. For more detail about First Aid Course and Occupational First Aid Course, please visit us
Health Articles1. How To Save Money With Modafinil ?
Author: Jeppe Keisar
2. Antioxidants And Male Organ Health: The Impact Of Free Radicals On Male Function
Author: John Dugan
3. Top Reasons Why Athletes Should See A Sports Medicine Doctor
Author: Jexy Rodriguez
4. Neck Pain Treatment Via Chiropractic Care
Author: Jexy Rodriguez
5. How Sinus And Migraine Can Make You Miserable
6. Harmful Effects Of Sleep Deprivation And Disturbed Sleep
7. A Realistic Picture Of Weight Loss Through Indica Strain!
Author: kurt Martin
8. 4 Best Benefits You Should Hire Personal Health Care In Bloomfield, Ct For Elders
Author: Pat Ackeifi RN
9. Biography Of Mesothelioma
Author: FARHAN MALIM
10. Counselling In South West London For Men – 4 Reasons To Think About It
Author: Richard Gosling
11. 6 Important Physiotherapy Tips That Can Minimize Your Back Pain
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
12. Practicing Yoga With Associate Degree Disorder
Author: Samantha Garrett
13. Stay In Best Health With Salveo’s Noni Capsules And Juice
14. Yoga Throught Times Of Modification
Author: Michelle Garrett
15. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Respond And Save Lives In Medical Emergency Conditions