ALL >> Education >> View Article
How You Should Analyse Your Mock Tests
Total Articles: 27
You have taken a mock test, your scores are out, and you are aiming to perform better in the next one. However, all this approach will do is familiarize you with the test. To get the full benefit of your mock test for your choice of entrance exam for MBA, you need to start analyzing your results. Analysing your mock tests will help you in improving your performance in the exam. Here are a few parameters you should look at when analyzing your tests:
1. Section Wise Analysis:
Make sure you start your test with the section you are most comfortable with. Confidence is key when it comes to cracking your MBA entrance exams. Starting with the section you are comfortable with will help to keep you calm and even boost your confidence.
How To Analyse:
Begin by scanning your section wise scores and accuracy. Based on those results, decide on the time you want to invest in different sections in your next test. You need to remember that you must maintain a good balance of scores in all sections.
2. Question Wise Analysis:
Once you are done with section wise analysis it is time to analyze each question. Based on your mock test results, decide the sequence in which you would like to attempt the questions - strong areas/difficult questions/time-consuming questions.
How To Analyse:
When analyzing your questions don’t ignore your strong areas. Check to see if the technique you adopted to answer the question is the fastest method. If you did spend more time than necessary on these questions, find alternate and faster-solving methods. For questions, you answered incorrectly compare your solution technique with the correct one. If the technique is the same, then work on your accuracy. If the technique is different, learn and practice the right method frequently.
As for the questions, you didn’t attempt; try to solve these questions on your own first and then compare to see where you went wrong. This will help you understand what areas you need to put more work in.
Once you are done analyzing, it is time to create a strategy and practice accordingly. Focus on your weaker areas, but remember to try and refine your strong ones too. If you performed poorly in your mock test, do not feel disheartened. Instead, take the opportunity to practice harder and perform better when it’s time to sit down for your actual MBA entrance exam 2018.
Education Articles1. Give Your Career A Right Direction With Data Science Training Program
2. Cisco (sase) 500-651 Real Exam Questions
Author: Alexia Aurora
3. An Insight To Ielts Programs And How They Help Aspirants
Author: Mia Seal
4. Institute Of Vedic Astrology Reviews For Astrology Online Courses
Author: Aashish Patida
5. Valuable Software Testing Trends - Selenium To Follow In 2018
6. A List Of Top Job Oriented Mechanical Industries In India
7. Scholarship For Girls In Jharkhand
8. Different Jharkhand State Scholarship In All Courses
9. A Demand Technology-plc Scada
Author: Aptron Solutions
10. Talend Training In Bangalore,marathahalli,btm
11. The Current State Of Java Value Types
12. Getting Job In Salesforce Via Training Online Now
Author: Riley Louis
13. Blue Prism Training Institute In Hyderabad
14. The Top Llb College In Bhopal
Author: Megha Sharma
15. New Zealand Study Visa Consultant In Jalandhar Punjab