ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Perto Princesa: Home Of The Longest Underground River
Total Articles: 24
Whether you are a foreign visitor looking for adventure or a local traveler, you will surely be in awe when your eyes start to discover the beauty that the Philippines have to offer. The Philippines has a number of world-class heritage sites. Surely, these picturesque beauties would leave your jaws dropping in admiration.
One of the country’s world heritage sites that Filipinos are proud of is the Puerto Princesa Underground River. It is considered as the world’s longest underground river, having a natural 8.2 km traversable underground watercourse. Aside from being one of the longest underground rivers in the world, the park also boasts a spectacular limestone karst landscape, intact old-growth forests, distinctive wildlife, and an unspoiled natural beauty.
How to get there?
If you are on a budget, you can actually organize your own tour of the Puerto Princesa Underground River. First, you will have to secure a permit in the City by going to the underground river booking office located at the City Coliseum, just present a valid ID, pay the fee, and voila you have your permit. Then, you may proceed to the Sabang Port and present your permit; you will be obliged to pay environmental and boat fees. Finally, you will be assigned a boat that will take you to the Underground River entrance which would take about 25 minutes.
Would it be worth the trip?
Absolutely! Enjoy an out of this world experience; imagine riding a boat paddling through the dark and the only light guiding your way is the boatman’s headlamp. It would feel like you are in a music video with the soft clicks from bats, chirps of swallows, and echoes of water dripping from the roof as your background music. A great escape for someone looking for solitude and tranquility.
Now, what are you waiting for? Pack everything you need and discover the underground river of Puerto Princesa, Palawan.
Here at Our 7107 Islands, we open the whole world to the artistry of the Filipino artisans. From the 7107 islands throughout the Philippines, all creations and designs are produced with incredible craftsmanship, creativity, resourcefulness and work full of love that showcases unique culture and traditions of diverse tribes.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus