ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Pure Cow Milk & Ghee - Farmville
Total Articles: 1
Farmvillē was born out of the fact that adulteration of Milk is rampant in our City. In fact, Milk is one of the most adulterated product in Indian Market today. The Milk you drink everyday today is processed and adulterated with antibiotics, urea, oxytocin, sulphate etc. leading to diseases like high blood pressure, gastrointestinal complications, kidney diseases, onset of early puberty, cancer and reduced immunity.
We at Farmvillē are making an honest attempt to serve you ‘Real Milk’. In Ayurveda, Milk is recognized exclusively as a complete food. Real milk comes from pastured cows, that contain all the nutrients and is unprocessed — Real Milk is a Complete Food like Mother’s Milk for a newborn! We are going back to basics, to the good old days when a cow was part of every household family and was fed on green grass. When each morning our breakfast was Real Milk – Pure Wholesome Creamy Yummy Milk – unprocessed in any form – ‘As it is’.
We are making an attempt to share this Organic Goodness with you and we believe in holding on to our roots and highest Ethics. We adhere to the highest standards of Ethics and we believe Happy Cows produce Healthy Milk!
Farmvillē Direct is a brand which stands for providing Real A2 Milk In Gurgaon, Direct from Farmvillē. We are FSSAI certified and conduct strict quality tests to ensure that there are no traces of any pesticides, chemicals or preservatives in our food products.
We are engaging our resources and using our knowledge and expertise in building complex distribution chains to make this possible on a daily basis. In future, with your support we endeavor to take this joyful experience to more households.
With Farmvillē Milk you can rest assured that your Milk has:
100% Purity, Natural and Raw – ‘As it is’
No loss of Nutritional content due to pasteurization or processing
No pesticides, chemicals or adulterants
No hormones like oxytocin or antibiotics
No added sugar
No loss of enzymes due to pasteurization
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Food Habits Of Bengali ...past ...present
Author: sujoy Chakraborty
2. Food Truck Manufacturing In Los Angeles
3. Bulldog Ingles Cachorros
4. How To Start Your Day With Healthy Recipes
Author: Sophia White
5. Wedding Cakes Perth - Have Your Cake For The Day!
Author: Cupids Delight
6. Choose The Best Indian Food Restaurant, Bar And Lounge In Uk
Author: cinnamon isleworth
7. What Makes A Fine Dining Experience So Special?
8. Popular Indian Drinks | Best Indian Food In Bracknell | Queens Kitchen
Author: Queens Kitchen
9. A Journey Into Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
Author: Edmund Brunetti
10. Captains Beloved Hot Sauces That Everyone Is Talking About
11. Best Fried Chicken London Is Ready To Be Served On The Table!
Author: Joseph Smith
12. Reasons Why Tetra Pack Milk Is Safe For Young Children And Adults
Author: Amol Ghodke
13. The Rise And Rise Of Craft Beer
Author: Radcliffe Road
14. Shipyard Brewery Usa
Author: Radcliffe Road
15. Benefits Of Eating Organic Food Products
Author: Eclipse Organics